Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An hour?! I couldn't ask you to drive all that way just for a digibook. But if you're going that way anyway and are able to pick one up, i'd REALLY appreciate it :)

You can't order it for store pickup?

If he's planning on going, that's what he should do so they'd hold it for him till he got there.

Well, I checked store availability last night after 9PM when the stores closed and the two stores still said available... checked this morning at 6:45AM before the stores open and no longer available at either store! Damn employees! Sorry Anders, looks like it is sold out in my area before I even get a chance to try. :monkey2

Speaking of which Iron I've looked everywhere for that magazine since I want one myself but it's nowhere to be seen !. :slap

Poop :( I guess it's ebay then, whenever someone puts one up for sale.

Well, I checked store availability last night after 9PM when the stores closed and the two stores still said available... checked this morning at 6:45AM before the stores open and no longer available at either store! Damn employees! Sorry Anders, looks like it is sold out in my area before I even get a chance to try. :monkey2

Double poop :(

Thanks anyway, Lonnie.

I picked up the Jaws digibook at Best Buy.
I applied for a Best Buy Credit Card and they gave me $20 off on the digi.
If you don't have a BB card, you might want to go this route.
$5 for the Jaws BR is hard to beat.

Just checked availability for the Jaws digibook. Sold out everywhere in the NY/NJ area.
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
Glad I picked it up.

Did you get your email saying it's been pulled? They have to keep it a week for you then.

If you just tell them to hold it for you, they can still sell it if there's no more on the shelf. I learned that the hard way.

Well I ordered for delivery...

Jaws digibook is no longer available for shipping at bestbuy.com... looks like it might be a one day sellout!

I hope mine is included in that.

Anyone got a spare Jaws digibook? :pray: :panic: :(

Dude I told you always tell me what you want :( I got you covered normally.

...Nah, it's for you IronFingaz!!!! :) :)

You are THE man!!! I'm glad someone was able to get him one. On a whim, I stopped by the one closest to my office at lunch just to check for myself. Happened to run into the vendor stocking the shelves, and asked her if she had any not out yet. She said she only got in 1 (what happened to the 2 minimum per store???) and it went 5 minutes after she put it out. She did say she might be getting more, but wasn't very sure of that. It is a remote possibility that they just didn't get enough manufactured in time and sent out a "first wave" and they will have more coming, but I wouldn't count on it.

Congrats Anders, I'm glad someone got you one.

I just bought an additional JAWS digibook to flip on Ebay!!! :rock :rock

Nah, it's for you IronFingaz!!!! :) :)

:lol

:1-1: :hi5: :duff

You are THE man!!! I'm glad someone was able to get him one. On a whim, I stopped by the one closest to my office at lunch just to check for myself. Happened to run into the vendor stocking the shelves, and asked her if she had any not out yet. She said she only got in 1 (what happened to the 2 minimum per store???) and it went 5 minutes after she put it out. She did say she might be getting more, but wasn't very sure of that. It is a remote possibility that they just didn't get enough manufactured in time and sent out a "first wave" and they will have more coming, but I wouldn't count on it.

Congrats Anders, I'm glad someone got you one.

That's what i was thinking. Maybe they just shipped what they had to the stores and then they'll restock later.

Whatever the reason, i better secure my copy of E.T. sooner :lol

It has been confirmed on the official Jaws Facebook page that Best Buy is rush shipping more copies out to arrive in a couple of days or early next week. They under estimated the demand... don't pay too much if you're buying from eBay!!!

It has been confirmed on the official Jaws Facebook page that Best Buy is rush shipping more copies out to arrive in a couple of days or early next week. They under estimated the demand... don't pay too much if you're buying from eBay!!!

Maybe that's why they're unavaliable for shipping. They took what they had in stock and sent it to stores.

I picked mine up today. :D

Back