Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I've watched Jaws on bluray twice along with all of the documentaries and deleted scenes once each, so I am all good.

I can try and get you one:wink1:

Bo, where did you get the Wrath Steelbook from? I'm assuming this is the BB exclusive...

My local Best Buy still has many of the steelbooks from the June wave... Green Lantern, Goodfellas, Hangover I & II, Sucker Punch, Two Towers, Gran Torino, Inception, Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and a few others I can remember right now; and that is just the one close to my office. Other ones in the area have a few as well. Check you local store and see if they have any. A quick way to search is just look at the top of Blu-rays in the racks... the steels (most of them) have blue tops with the title in white and are easy to pick out from the rest without even seeing the fronts! Good way to find ones people have hidden.

My local Best Buy still has many of the steelbooks from the June wave... Green Lantern, Goodfellas, Hangover I & II, Sucker Punch, Two Towers, Gran Torino, Inception, Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and a few others I can remember right now; and that is just the one close to my office. Other ones in the area have a few as well. Check you local store and see if they have any. A quick way to search is just look at the top of Blu-rays in the racks... the steels (most of them) have blue tops with the title in white and are easy to pick out from the rest without even seeing the fronts! Good way to find ones people have hidden.

Hi:wave I actually got the ones I wanted. My local best buys have a few left. They have quite a few of the dark knights and batman begins and then a few others. I would be a bit surprised if he found a warpath lately. I think I went on release day and got the only two left at my store. One was on hold for someone but I guess he called to cancel while I was looking around so I was able to get it. I wonder if he meant wrath or clash.

Hi:wave I actually got the ones I wanted. My local best buys have a few left. They have quite a few of the dark knights and batman begins and then a few others. I would be a bit surprised if he found a warpath lately. I think I went on release day and got the only two left at my store. One was on hold for someone but I guess he called to cancel while I was looking around so I was able to get it. I wonder if he meant wrath or clash.

I think he meant Wrath of the Titans... I found one in just the last couple of weeks.

The Grey was excellent. Blind buy? You should enjoy it immensely.

No I love The Grey. Seen it on the cinema the day it was released. 21 Jump Street was a blind buy sort of. I bought based on the overwhelming praise it had on here. Whilst not a terrible film it was incredibly overrated.

^ Compared to anything that came out this year, it was solid gold, covered in silver diamonds, and beautiful hot women. :lol

Plus, it trashed all the crappy remakes that came out this year. So good on it.

^ Compared to anything that came out this year, it was solid gold, covered in silver diamonds, and beautiful hot women. :lol

Plus, it trashed all the crappy remakes that came out this year. So good on it.

Well different opinions then but its not my idea of a solid gold comedy.

Back