Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
World traveller! I havn't even found the time to see Ariety in the theater, and I so want to.

I enjoyed it quite a bit even though some of the reviews said it was mediocre.

I will probably buy these again when they come out in the U.S. to show my support.

Picked up Fearless (BD) Iron Monkey (BD) and Redline dvd. Never seen any of these but been on a huge martial arts and anime kick lately.

Picked up Fearless (BD) Iron Monkey (BD) and Redline dvd. Never seen any of these but been on a huge martial arts and anime kick lately.

All very good selections. I don't think I've seen Iron monkey in dam near ten years now, so I need to pick that up. Did you get the domestic US or the international version?

This one today.

legend1.jpg

All very good selections. I don't think I've seen Iron monkey in dam near ten years now, so I need to pick that up. Did you get the domestic US or the international version?

I believe it's the domestic US version. I know the international version is supposed to be superior, but for 5 bucks at Walmart couldn't turn it down.

Picked these up today at walmart for $7.88 never seen them but figured I'd give them a try
f7007481.jpg

Back