Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Real Steel after work:

Real+Steel+2011+Bluray.jpg

Haven't seen it yet, gonna watch it this saturday! :)

Finally picked up The Muppets bluray 2 pack. BJs let me use the $5 coupon too. SCORE!!!

I didn't, but I am curious to hear some reviews from people here. I have read the review on blu-ray.com though and it's quite positive. While I have all 7 seasons on DVD, I NEED to get them on blu. Ofcourse, that's going to probably upwards of a 1k investment. Eek!

I didn't, but I am curious to hear some reviews from people here. I have read the review on blu-ray.com though and it's quite positive. While I have all 7 seasons on DVD, I NEED to get them on blu. Ofcourse, that's going to probably upwards of a 1k investment. Eek!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, but seeing how they've done the transfers, I know they're going to look amazing. It's going to be too hard to pass up.

I didn't but the screenshots I saw were very impressive and it is now under $10 instead of around $20.

Yeah, I saw it on sale at Best Buy for $10. I think I'll just wait until the actual box set comes out. I know I'm going to buy it.

Btw, has there been a release date for season one? I don't want to miss it by two months. :lol

Back