Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got around to taking some pics but I actually started my little tear at the end of November during Black Friday and I haven't slowed down a whole lot since then. I mean, I'm probably not doing IronFingaz numbers but this is alright for me

It's pretty close :lol

Congrats :rock

No digis bro?

Indy 4 is a digibook. The Target exclusive version.

sorry, my bad. DVDs. i wish BRs. that's why i'm just now catching the series. was waiting for BRs

OK...I was looking all over and didn't see Blu Rays. I don't know that it would be worth upgrading to Blu Ray since the series was pretty grainy and lower video quality to begin with.

Finally arrived....

2q15qwm.jpg

Received Hugo 3D and The Thing in the mail today!

I'm hoping to pick up Game of Thorns and Immortals tomorrow.

Haven't seen it yet. I own every Almodovar film though so it was a no brainer. Even his worst are interesting and the direction and cinematography are always worth the price of admission. I'll let you know in a few days.

Found an awesome used dvd store recently, picked up Bill & Ted (1 & 2), Punisher:War Zone, and the unrated Die Hard 4. Since out of these 4 dvd's only War Zone is available on Blu-ray, I felt pretty good about getting this haul for only 16 bucks. I was grinning like a fool on my way out of the place.

Back