Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While not a Blu Ray or DVD, I did just get last week to watch them on.

92" Mitsubishi DLP as an upgrade from my older small 73". :lol

Watching 3d movies is very impressive on this thing!

p1060403dk.jpg

p1060406i.jpg

While not a Blu Ray or DVD, I did just get last week to watch them on.

92" Mitsubishi DLP as an upgrade from my older small 73". :lol

Watching 3d movies is very impressive on this thing!

p1060403dk.jpg

p1060406i.jpg

92"?????? Holy smokes, I think the biggest screen i've seen in town is an 80" Sharp. Good lord man. :thud:

Enjoy! :clap

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Butch & Sundance
Comancheros
Patton

...already have The Hustler.

I want those three, and Patton only because it's a digibook. I hear the PQ is a complete wax job and i think they're working on a remaster which should hopefully look a lot better.

I was debating which ones to get.. .

How is Hustler?

It's great. Highly recommended. This and Butch Cassidy are my favorites of the one's on sale

I want those three, and Patton only because it's a digibook. I hear the PQ is a complete wax job and i think they're working on a remaster which should hopefully look a lot better.

It's great. Highly recommended. This and Butch Cassidy are my favorites of the one's on sale

So Tora is a pass ?

I thought PQ on Butch was bad?

Still only one blu so far this year! Holding the line. ;)

I must make you fail :lol

So Tora is a pass ?

I thought PQ on Butch was bad?

Not if you want it :D I haunt seen it yet, though i have it. The digibook is disappointing. It's really thin and seems like Fox just through some together so it could be a digibook release and they could charge a little more.

It is, i'm told, but Chien said it was still better then the DVD.

The Godfather Collection is on sale for $25 at Amazon. Now's a good time to get it if you don't already have it.

Back