Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spock%20slap.gif

Tom, how is 3D at home? I've been considering getting a 3D set next year, but not sure what they're like compared to the movies. And all these different glasses and such just confuses the crap out of me.

My family really enjoys it. I just did a little bit of research because there are a lot of different brands out there, and not all glasses work with all TVs. I ended up with a Samsung and it's really a ton of fun watching movies and playing games in 3D. I know some people are critical but it's been tons of fun for us. You just need to find the best preorder deals for the movies, because they can be expensive if you don't shop around.

My family really enjoys it. I just did a little bit of research because there are a lot of different brands out there, and not all glasses work with all TVs. I ended up with a Samsung and it's really a ton of fun watching movies and playing games in 3D. I know some people are critical but it's been tons of fun for us. You just need to find the best preorder deals for the movies, because they can be expensive if you don't shop around.

Do you have the ones with active shutter glasses? I came across a set a month or so ago searching Amazon that uses traditional glasses like in the theater. Not sure how common that is if at all.

Active shutter are more advanced and provide a better viewing experience. While the traditional are still common they are not the preferred method for current home viewing.

Just ordered the Stanley Kubrick BLu-ray collection for $62.99 off Amazon. 9 great movies!!!!

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Kubrick-Limited-Edition-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B004O724NG?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-032-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B004O724NG&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

Just Harry Potter for me on Friday. I think I spent a bit too much last week with the Criterion sale going on. :monkey3 :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

YAY Harry Potter.

For all you who want to know, Family channel is airing all the Harry movies over the next few days. Wooo.

Also, is anyone else having to wait for their final film like me since I ordered it online? Or are most of you just picking up copies in the store tomorrow?

YAY Harry Potter.

For all you who want to know, Family channel is airing all the Harry movies over the next few days. Wooo.

Also, is anyone else having to wait for their final film like me since I ordered it online? Or are most of you just picking up copies in the store tomorrow?

No wait here. I got it yesterday :D

The Crow on Blu Ray
The Brandon Lee Ver of course
10/10
I havent seen this one since its days on VHS... So a long time ago... One of the best movies Ive seen in a long time...

Back