Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they just gave me my money back. And it was a great deal too with the online coupon and my membership. The movie was about $12 for the blu-ray of the Times of Harvey Milk. They didn't even have an exchange option. Just told me too bad so sad, here's your money back. Those jerks!!!

That sucks :mad:

I'm glad i havnt had any issues with my order so far.

Yeah, I hope you don't have to go through any of that. It would probably be more of a hassle too since you're in Denmark. :monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, i've read a lot of horror stories about the B&N CS, from what you wen't through to someone getting Nancy Drew books instead of the Criterion order he placed.

Cars 2 Steelbook. That completes my PIXAR steelbook collection! Minus Finding Nemo! WTH disney! Bring it out already.

Anyway the Cars 2 steelbook is a FIVE disc combo, including 3D Blu Ray.
And it's really nice! The raised lettering and colors and images just make this one really pop.

And Assassins Creed 3 pack, exclusive to Future Shop with bonus content. The price for ALL 3 packed together like this was only 49 bucks.

Thanks to Best Buys' DVD trade in promo plus some online printable coupons, I got all this for $42:

- Donnie Darko: 10th Anniversary Edition
- The Shining
- Star Wars: Original Trilogy

Last week received...

Pirates 4 movie LE Treasure Chest BD
Guns of Navarone BD
Samurai Girls BD
Oreimo BD
Clannad BD
Dragon Ball Z Level 1.1 BD!!!

My latest haul!! I love Blu-ray Tuesday. :blissy

100_3492.jpg

Don't know if it has been posted here,
but the Superman BD Anthology is $55.99 just for today on Amazon!!
:panic:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UQPM4E/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

Just ordered it!

image.jpg

Picked this up yesterday at BestBuy for $34.99 and couple weeks back picked up the 1/15th scale Diamond Select Delorean from BTTF part 1 for $39.

Couldn't pass up:

Robotech: The Macross Saga on DVD at Walmart for $12!

I used to have the Protoculture collection, but sold it for what I bought it for at about $120! Now it seems each of the three series will be available for quite less, and remastered at that. I'm happy to have just the first series as it is my favorite and the only one I go back to time and again for a viewing.

Last edited:
I just bought 3:10 to Yuma for $5 at target!

Did they have anythng else good?

Here's a list I found on Blu-ray.com for ya, Sean! I bought Cider House Rules, The Others, Swingers, Running Man and Hostage on Tuesday. Also saw all the other titles at my Target. It may be specific Targets though, cause my other one didn't have the $5 section.

3:10 to Yuma
American Psycho
Bad Santa
Chaos
Cider House Rules
Crank
The Doors
Gone Baby Gone
Good Luck Chuck
Hard Rain
Highlander
Highlander 2