Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mine, but these look cool.

w8BvmaC.jpg

owVamDX.jpg

7nZfA9w.jpg

uO8GQLC.jpg

TQiPgjM.jpg

Rhgbrdz.jpg

Got Harley Quinn on DVD, but of course then it was announced for Blu-Ray shortly after. I'm hoping I can return it since I haven't opened it yet and have the receipt.

I got the shout factory Friday the 13th set in and from Amazon Germany I also received the punisher extended cut blu ray. The only thing missing on it is the opening animated scene but that’s no a big deal to me at all. So far picture quality is great on it. JYE you need to pick up the punisher. It’s a 2!disc set. I got it in about a week and spent about $20 on it.0F34E020-4C96-49B1-AAEF-6CF600F067AC.jpgBE835A40-BABF-448D-833B-FC24C57D93C8.jpg

Last week, I bought Weathering with You. Two days ago, I bought Batman: Death in the family. Haven't imported anything from Hong Kong lately. Kinda tempted into nabbing a copy of Ne Zha. American release didn't have traditional Chinese subtitles and I really can't stand simplified chinese (which is in the American release). Although I heard the American UHD is superb.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

Back