Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
before the Migration took place and I could not upload anything.
At Best Buy I picked up Avengers Endgame 4K Steelbook also they had Captain Marvel 4K Steelbook on sale $24.99.I have the 3D so I figured why not.
Also in the $9.99 bin The Force Awakens Blu-Ray 3D,Blu-Ray and Extras.And I have to say this was a steal because the 3D actually kicked it up a notch.And the extras disc is pretty good.
I actually think this was a placement/price mistake because they had to send someone over to check the bin and there were a couple of others in there.So $9.99.

Attachments

• IMG_3322.JPG
    IMG_3322.JPG
    843.8 KB · Views: 90
I'm still waiting for it to arrive in the mail but I "bought" 007: Spectre for free on cdjapan. I had to spend my reward points before it expires so I decided to get a priced down Blu-ray out of it.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

My Japanese priced down Blu-ray reissue of 007: Spectre came in the mail. Oddly enough, the boxart states that a Japanese dub track and subtitles is included. When I popped in the disc, none of that is offered. Gave me like 7-8 dub tracks, 20 sets of subtitles but no Japanese. If I was a Japanese consumer, I'd be furious.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Yeah, sale ends 9/9. DMR is transitioning to Disney Movie Insiders.

"Moving Sale: September 5 - 9, 2019

All Reward Redemption On Hold: From September 10 - 25, 2019 reward redemptions will be temporarily unavailable while we prepare the new program updates.

We’re Back: September 26, 2019 with many of your favorite rewards! While we get the new program up and running, some rewards that require shipping will be added back at a later date."

Yeah, sale ends 9/9. DMR is transitioning to Disney Movie Insiders.

"Moving Sale: September 5 - 9, 2019

All Reward Redemption On Hold: From September 10 - 25, 2019 reward redemptions will be temporarily unavailable while we prepare the new program updates.

We?re Back: September 26, 2019 with many of your favorite rewards! While we get the new program up and running, some rewards that require shipping will be added back at a later date."

Got my Endgame 3D disc in today!

On a side note, today is the first day in a long while, that I didn't have big problems getting on this board.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back