Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK my weekend viewing is all set.Got these in Today from France 4K 3D BR + Blu-Ray.

Aquaman FNAC Steelbook,Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse (aka:New Generation In France) and Wonder Woman.

next up Alita Battle Angel Best Buy Exclusive 4K 3D Blu-Ray + Digital.. can't wait for this.Should be here by end of Month.

Attachments

• IMG_3052.JPG
    IMG_3052.JPG
    577 KB · Views: 104
Been awhile since I posted my last pickups.

Got these before street date. Shipped Wednesday, was supposed to be delivered today (Saturday), got them a day early on Friday:

10nfd51.jpg

Haven’t opened the copy I’m keeping yet, but the front is pretty nice with spot gloss on the gold mechanical parts of Alita’s hand.

Earlier this week:

2r2sk08.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

From Last week:

Zavvi Lenticular 3D SteelBook. The Lenticular has so much depth to it, I would swear it's a BluFans release.

The SteelBook itself is gorgeous...the title is embossed and it's matte with some spot gloss.

qpfqy1.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

From a few weeks ago:

BluFans Double Lenticular SteelBook:

9u5d8m.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

34efar8.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

2nhmeqc.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

WAAAAY back from May.

aaxd7t.jpg

wtf8mv.jpg

Really love that Antman lenticular! Already double dipped, so I can't bring myself to buy it 3 times. I guess sometimes it pays to wait.

Should be getting my Alita in on Monday.

Bought a few discs from the Prime sale...

Got Ex Machina 4K for $6
Spiderverse 4K for $15
And Mortal Engines 4K for $10

Not sure why I bought Mortal Engines, but for the price, I won't bother returning it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Also got Captain Marvel 3D in the mail today.

Next to Alita, not too excited about this one. Considering I want every marvel movie in 3D for my collection, this one's more of an obligation purchase.

And Dragons 3 4K, which is on sale for $15. At that price, I couldn't turn it down.

Man that AM2 and TIH sb came out super nice.

Yup CM 3D was an obligation purchase lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember when I used to only buy movies I actually wanted to watch. Hate that I've acquired this collector mentality.

It's not that the movie is bad, just that I didn't really care for it

OK my weekend viewing is all set.Got these in Today from France 4K 3D BR + Blu-Ray.

Aquaman FNAC Steelbook,Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse (aka:New Generation In France) and Wonder Woman.

next up Alita Battle Angel Best Buy Exclusive 4K 3D Blu-Ray + Digital.. can't wait for this.Should be here by end of Month.

That Aquaman is exactly how I wish all modern steelbooks were released, with the 4K and 3D versions. Unfortunately, most of the North America releases aren’t released that way. I think Alita Battle Angel is the first one that I’ve been able to find in a long time, that was. Most of the time, in my area, I can’t find the 3D version at all, and when I end up ordering it off of Amazon, it inevitably arrives without a slip cover. Argh 😤

Alita 4K 3D & Shazam 4K. Also picked up 1984 with Richard Burton and John Hurt.

Back