Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More proof that I will buy almost anything if it meets 2 criteria

1. If it's 3D

2. If it's cheap, really cheap

Picked up Terminator : Genisys 3D and the Dwayne Johnson Hercules 3D for $5 each.

Could have also picked up Spongebob Movie 3D, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D, and GI Joe : Retaliation 3D for the same price, but did not.

Won't complain about taking my Daughters to Five Below anymore.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3D future war in Genysis is awesome IMO.
Always a positive force!

They also had teenage mutant ninja turtles, gi Joe Retaliation, and spongebob squarepants all in 3D for $5 each. Never had a desire to see any of them, but waiting for your positive takes on those.

Think about it this way: $5 is an amount you’d drop at a latte’ at Starbucks or boba at a bubble tea place. Or for $5, you could get a 3D copy of a movie that may no longer be pressed again (to be clear, I’m talking about the 3D disc).

Khev can be the angel on your shoulder, I’ll be the devil. :devil

Grabbed 4k Hacksaw Ridge at Target for $8
Some ridiculous deals at BB and Target this week, felt like holiday shopping season.

Picked up Avengers 4K, ET 4K 35th Anniversary set, House with a Clock in its Walls 4K for $15 each. Also bought Lego 2 Blu for $10.

The 2nd copies are for a friend

8e0fa575fa57c883c417903f4ed87f57.jpg

Last edited:
My 3DMania continues.

Just bought...

Godzilla 3D (2014)
Warcraft 3D
World War Z 3D

I was going to skip Warcraft, but I had a $5 credit I needed to use, so the disc cost me less than $6 on Amazon.

I'm officially at the point where Amazon is running out of 3D for me to buy. [emoji38]

Somebody help me, please.

Back