Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46509197604_79ae158c92_b.jpg

Oh man Cap:TFA is gonna be so tempting to buy on it's own. But I believe that when 4K TWS and CW are released in April that there will be a trilogy pack?

EDIT: Yeah I see there's an upcoming Zavvi set. Anything I should know about ordering from them?

https://us.zavvi.com/blu-ray/captai...thqhbEnVa3V6dSY-FAYaAoAkEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Part of me really wanted to get that 4K TFA steelbook, but after I soent so much energy looking for and buying the 3D edition, I was kind of burnt out on it. I still regret not getting it a little.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh man Cap:TFA is gonna be so tempting to buy on it's own. But I believe that when 4K TWS and CW are released in April that there will be a trilogy pack?

EDIT: Yeah I see there's an upcoming Zavvi set. Anything I should know about ordering from them?

https://us.zavvi.com/blu-ray/captai...thqhbEnVa3V6dSY-FAYaAoAkEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I see you're on Zavvi's US site, be advised the product still ships from across the pond.

Part of me really wanted to get that 4K TFA steelbook, but after I soent so much energy looking for and buying the 3D edition, I was kind of burnt out on it. I still regret not getting it a little.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll cross post this in the "Upcoming Blu-Ray News" thread as well, but here's the artwork for the upcoming Winter Soldier and Civil War SteelBooks. I liked how they stuck with same design style...and made them look like Coulson's Captain America trading cards:

epqjgm.png

33n8ac2.png

28w1ekx.png

20kf678.png

hwif6w.png

14xnqll.png

My pick-ups from the last few weeks:

140g2yu.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

abl2s4.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Target had a Buy two, Get one free a few weeks back. I was hoping that Bad Times at the El Royale would get a SteelBook release, but it didn't, so I just grabbed the Amaray. American Made is a pretty good flick, and was priced at $19.99. Hotel Artemis was a blind buy. but was the only other film at the $19.99 price point that I wanted.

qogmm1.jpg

2zxpisy.jpg

1567rch.jpg

And of course, two of the three big SteelBook releases this week (the third being a re-release of The Little Mermaid, but I didn't really like the artwork. I'll probably end up getting Zavvi's exclusive Mondo SteelBook):

3142yza.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

2jb7fjs.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

The trilogy pack wont be steelbook, only wait if you dont care about steelbooks. I want all of them steelbook so i was more than happy to buy this version

Zavvi's trilogy pack is an exclusive SteelBook...but that usually means that is exclusive across the pond. Other MCU movies that were exclusive to Zavvi were Best Buy's exclusives domestically.

That being said, there's been no official announcement for a 4K Trilogy SteelBook.

Zavvi's trilogy pack is an exclusive SteelBook...but that usually means that is exclusive across the pond. Other MCU movies that were exclusive to Zavvi were Best Buy's exclusives domestically.

That being said, there's been no official announcement for a 4K Trilogy SteelBook.

SOmeone will have one.
Space is too precious for all of these steels with mediocre unoriginal artwork.
If not, I will just get whatever combopack they put out and replace DVD discs with the 4k in what I already have.

Today's haul:

m7yjb9.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really irked I missed out on the import 4K SteelBook, as the art is so much better...hopefully when Zavvi starts shipping, they'll be some cancellations...

Spoiler Spoiler:

This SteelBooks a beauty...the debossed title is a nice touch...

15n6ger.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back