Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rookie mistake. :D

Had both mine on order from Amazon for months! Release Date Delivery from Amazon is the shizzle!! :rock

Listen vet (and no infractions here), I have done the PO thing before but had to wait an extra 2 or so days; I'm impatient. :banghead

Listen vet (and no infractions here), I have done the PO thing before but had to wait an extra 2 or so days; I'm impatient. :banghead
*In R. Lee Ermey voice*

Son, did you not hear what I said!? RELEASE DATE DELIVERY!!! :D

Seriously though, every new release I have ordered thru Amazon has arrived on the day it's released.

Wolverine20Blu-ray20USA.jpg

fd26ebc41e085342d7c7fbe370ae7f53.jpg

Incredible film!!! This just looks amazing on blu ray!!!

It looked like it had been filmed yesterday, cant believe this was made in 1982 you would never have guessed it watching it in high def

I agree. I have the HD-DVD version and I am amazed at the clarity and detail on this one. It made it that much easier to enjoy and share with the family.

Seriously though, every new release I have ordered thru Amazon has arrived on the day it's released.

if theyve fixed that I'll give it a shot again.
Last time I PO'd one there I received it 2days after release day as well and I havent done it again since....

if theyve fixed that I'll give it a shot again.
Last time I PO'd one there I received it 2days after release day as well and I havent done it again since....
Hmmm, I dug a little deeper and it appears that I may be getting release date delivery 'cause I'm a member of Amazon Prime. I get free 2-Day shipping from it, so not sure if non-members would have to pay the extra cash to get it on the day or if you get it with standard shipping. If you go to an upcoming movies page, you should see something about it right below the price.

BTW Amazon Prime is awesome, it's $79.99 ($6.67 a month) a year, but since I order a ton of stuff from them it's totally worth it! Even on (heavy) orders with a bunch of stuff It's still free 2-day shipping.

Hmmm, I dug a little deeper and it appears that I may be getting release date delivery 'cause I'm a member of Amazon Prime. I get free 2-Day shipping from it, so not sure if non-members would have to pay the extra cash to get it on the day or if you get it with standard shipping. If you go to an upcoming movies page, you should see something about it right below the price.

BTW Amazon Prime is awesome, it's $79.99 ($6.67 a month) a year, but since I order a ton of stuff from them it's totally worth it! Even on (heavy) orders with a bunch of stuff It's still free 2-day shipping.

Ah ha, the truth comes out.

*take back the Ermey pep talk* :whip

Matt,

I still don't have to make trips to Best Buy or Target (only to find out they've sold out) though, my movies are already waiting for me at home guaranteed, so...:p!!!

Love,
Ill :D

Here's a helpful tip for you Matty, most Best Buy stores have in store pick up for online orders. When I used to buy movies at Best Buy, I would order new releases that morning and they'd be ready for me to pick up in the afternoon, guaranteed.

You owe me a beer at SDCC. :) :duff

the benefits from Prime are pretty much just shipping costs from what I could dig up correct?

the benefits from Prime are pretty much just shipping costs from what I could dig up correct?
I believe so, but it's totally worth it! Shipping costs that before would have been half as much as the order are now all free for 2-Day shipping, which gives you Release Date Delivery for Movies and (most) Video Games.

Amazon Prime is the only way to go. :lecture

Here's a helpful tip for you Matty, most Best Buy stores have in store pick up for online orders. When I used to buy movies at Best Buy, I would order new releases that morning and they'd be ready for me to pick up in the afternoon, guaranteed.

You owe me a beer at SDCC. :) :duff

Yeah I know, normally I do use the instore pickup when it's for a gift set/etc; but I was just after the normal release Blu, I didn't expect that to sell out so quickly! :horror

Oh and I'll "buy" you a beer at the Freaks party. :drink :lol

Back