Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got The Hurt Locker today. For some reason I felt I needed the Best Buy exclusive steelbook Blu-ray. Why am I a sucker for exclusives ???? :(

I rented Hurt Locker and look forward to watching it this weekend! I'll be buying the Simpsons 20th today, that's about it.

I know what you mean. It feels like the pushed it all out for the holidays and now it's all blah.

I want The Hurt Locker but... I think I will wait for a better price.

I passed on both 9 movies and look to see what pricing will come.

But I've got almost no must buys...

I may ho back and pick up some of the classics...

Gone with the Wind
Wizard of Oz
Sleeping Beauty

I missed those first time around.

It certainly is very intense, it's worth a buy I think; but I also found a Best Buy GC I misplaced from Christmas. :lol

Got The Hurt Locker today. For some reason I felt I needed the Best Buy exclusive steelbook Blu-ray. Why am I a sucker for exclusives ???? :(

Me too. I usually don't go to Best Buy anymore; I find it easier and cheaper to order Blu-Rays online from Amazon (in fact, this was the first time I've been in a Best Buy in a year or so), but I had a Best Buy Gift Card from Christmas and Steelbook cases are awesome. Still miffed that I missed out on the Up best Buy exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook.

fd26ebc41e085342d7c7fbe370ae7f53.jpg

Incredible film!!! This just looks amazing on blu ray!!!

It looked like it had been filmed yesterday, cant believe this was made in 1982 you would never have guessed it watching it in high def

Ended up buying Master and Commander, because Meijers has it on sale for $10. Can't pass up that good of a movie on blu for that cheap.

Just finished Hurt Locker now, wow am I so glad I bought it! It was very suspenseful and had me hooked from beginning to end. You guys that haven't seen it certainly need to check it out.

Back