Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few people over at High Def Ninja were saying the Wrestler was region free. I never bought it myself so I'm not sure. Plain Archive just released an image of their I saw the Devil steel and it looks phenomenal also.

tumblr_n71tzfJVLt1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

I am just doing my research on Kimchi and Plain Archive now :)

These guys are setting the bar!

Have you got the Kimchi Leon exclusive blu-ray, Tay? I am looking to buy it from ebay :(

I am definitely going to get that I Saw The Devil release. I put a comment on FB and it comes with a slip as well.

I am just doing my research on Kimchi and Plain Archive now :)

These guys are setting the bar!

Have you got the Kimchi Leon exclusive blu-ray, Tay? I am looking to buy it from ebay :(

I am definitely going to get that I Saw The Devil release. I put a comment on FB and it comes with a slip as well.

Yeah, I couldn't miss that one. It's an amazing set, well worth the purchase providing they've not gone too expensive. I've been chasing alot of past Korean CJ Collection releases lately and it's proving expensive. :lol

I missed Kimchidvd's Snowpiercer steel with lenticular slip which I really wanted due to exams and was gutted about that so I'll probably be left with ebay as the only option now also. If you're not already a member mate you should join High Def Ninja forum, they know everything you need to regarding these releases over there. The commerce section is great also if you're looking for specific titles and wanting to avoid ebay.

Yeah, I couldn't miss that one. It's an amazing set, well worth the purchase providing they've not gone too expensive. I've been chasing alot of past Korean CJ Collection releases lately and it's proving expensive. :lol

I missed Kimchidvd's Snowpiercer steel with lenticular slip which I really wanted due to exams and was gutted about that so I'll probably be left with ebay as the only option now also. If you're not already a member mate you should join High Def Ninja forum, they know everything you need to regarding these releases over there. The commerce section is great also if you're looking for specific titles and wanting to avoid ebay.

I have just bought the Kimchi Leon exclusive :)

It's just cost me £50 which is crazy, but it's just unmissable. The guy actually lives 3 miles down the road from me, so I am going to collect it tonight :)

I am going to join High Def Ninja now :duff

Gutted that you missed out on that Snowpiercer set :(

Futureshop (Canada) had a crazy 3 day promo, where they were selling the Wolverine 3D version for $5. I was luckily able to snag one before they sold out, apparently only 3 left in the store

I think I've purchased Metropolis on DVD/Blu-ray about as many times as Star Wars. I have the original release, the remastered release with additional footage, the 80s Moroder version and a version I bought off eBay that has the movie at the proper speed.

My first of many Kimchi exclusives. This is insanely perfect! Absolutely delighted with it.

jj60bl.jpg

1hxdsp.jpg

10qb4gj.jpg

k4wn09.jpg

2n8o5lf.jpg

1zz5efk.jpg

Back