Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Django and Pulp Fiction steels for 10 bucks....Walmarts are treating me right lately. :pigfly:

Django and Pulp Fiction steels for 10 bucks....Walmarts are treating me right lately. :pigfly:

What the!!!!!

Any pics of the Pulp Fiction one?

Need to see if I should see I can get one, that's WAY too good to pass up...it's about half the price of what my Amray copy cost me here a few months ago :gah:

4C057D5B-DDF7-4FCF-A06C-03E6671B310D_zpsugkyuuqi.jpg

What the!!!!!

Any pics of the Pulp Fiction one?

Need to see if I should see I can get one, that's WAY too good to pass up...it's about half the price of what my Amray copy cost me here a few months ago :gah:

I'll throw some pics up tonight when I get home.

Also for Mad Max fans Walmart has the 3 movie tin collection. I'd never seen it there before so I'm thinking it's new also.

This was taken with a very low res lens, sorry, it was all I had atm as my phone camera is being wonky.
20140607_195202.jpg

Great sale at Best Buy. Tons of BD's for $4.99. Some fairly recent releases and many combo packs. Grabbed The Heat and Rio.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Oh ok, so the one you bought is region A but this version that is left is region free?

Back