Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pick ups as usual, buddy! I am still waiting on my Last temptation blu-ray as I ordered it from Deep Discount.com. At least it was cheapy, but they ran out of stock. :monkey4

Thank you, sir :duff

Those bastards! How can they run out? It was just released. Was it a pre-order?

Yeah, it was a preorder. But they were offering a discount code so the total shipped was $14.99. Not a bad deal for a Criterion. I guess a lot of Criterion collectors jumped on that deal. :lol

Yeah, it was a preorder. But they were offering a discount code so the total shipped was $14.99. Not a bad deal for a Criterion. I guess a lot of Criterion collectors jumped on that deal. :lol

I guess so if they can run out of a pre-order :lol But $15 is really good :rock

Received my Battle Royale Complete collection BD today! Can't wait to watch it tonight. It's been about 4 years since I last saw it.

Just ordered it off amazon, giving it a go but might be a little too arty for my taste.

film-2011-the-tree-of-life-blu-ray-disc.jpg

Wow that retard went all over the boards didn't they??

~~Anyways, I ordered Melancholia. I won't deny it....I really just want to see the movie because Kirsten Dunst is naked in it. I heard it's an otherwise average movie.

Just ordered it off amazon, giving it a go but might be a little too arty for my taste.

film-2011-the-tree-of-life-blu-ray-disc.jpg

Oh, it's arty all right. And I'm usually one for the arts, but when all was said and done I truly was like WTF? What just happened? It was beautiful, but did manage to escape me quite a bit...

That was definitely an Artsy Fartsy film, but it was so well shot that I didn't mind. It was beautiful to look at, even without a plot.

I got Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy yesterday, but I'm waiting until this weekend to watch it. Also picked up The Muppets and will watch that with the kids sometime soon.

Hey Teddy, if you don't like Tree of Life, let me know. I can take the blu-ray off your hands. :) Kidding... but not really.

Hey bud. Did you enjoy it then? I have no idea what to expect. A complete blind buy to be honest.

Man, Best Buy was wiped out of the Muppets Blu Rays yesterday. I got lucky and found the only version on Blu Ray left on a back shelf and it just happened to be the exclusive version with the lunchbox.

I know. I always miss the fun. Or, I guess it isn't fun for those who actually get spammed in their PM box. But it was someone once again running all over the board and posting obnoxious stuff, probably pertaining to Neca being better than Sideshow...

Oh wells...

I got the Walmart exclusive Muppets movie with the finger puppets. Real cute. And they accepted my $5 coupon even though it wasn't for that version. They can't read. Lucky me!

:D

Back