Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new $5 code has been unleashed, but this time for DeepDiscount. Act fast as it expires soon!

From their facebook page -
Missing something? As your choices get smaller, count on DeepDiscount for your book, movie and music needs. Take $5 off your next order with this exclusive Facebook only coupon. We want to be your #1 choice. Use coupon code WERHERE5. But hurry, this offer is good till noon tomorrow CST.

DeepDiscount

DeepDiscount fb page

blu-ray.com DeepDiscount thread

Amazon is having the Ultimate Matrix Collection on Blu Ray for $27 today. I ordered another set to add to my collection...I now have the individual DVDs, Ultimate Collection on HD DVD, The Matrix Steelbook, and this set on the way. :rock

Amazon is having the Ultimate Matrix Collection on Blu Ray for $27 today. I ordered another set to add to my collection...I now have the individual DVDs, Ultimate Collection on HD DVD, The Matrix Steelbook, and this set on the way. :rock

Sweet! Off to Amazon.com I go! Thanks for the heads up. :D :rock

not something new that I got but something new that I made. It's a display using the FYE Dark Knight Steelbook that I made for a guy in Slovakia. Sorry for the bad pics on the booklet
483.jpg

484.jpg

485.jpg

486.jpg

487.jpg
950.jpg

489.jpg

490.jpg

491.jpg

491.jpg

406-FB24CS-CW9.a.zoom.jpg

BB coupon is still alive for a couple of more days, though!!! :yess:

FYI - they have Animal House and Blues Brothers for 9.99 each after coupon.

I would love one for bb and tdk .... if i could find thpse steelbooks it would be awesome !

Well if I actually liked you on a personal basis, I would let you have the Steelbook for a good price because I have two others. hehehe j/k:1-1:

Would you be willing to pay for it. I don't know if you have an Aaron Brothers near you but that is where I got the display from. You could always pick one up. The pictures I just had printed out at staples on some good card stock. I'd be happy to make you one if you didn't mind paying for the materials and shipping. I'd let you have the DK Steelbook for $15. Of course I wouldn't charge you anything for actually doing it:)

Well if I actually liked you on a personal basis, I would let you have the Steelbook for a good price because I have two others. hehehe j/k:1-1:

Would you be willing to pay for it. I don't know if you have an Aaron Brothers near you but that is where I got the display from. You could always pick one up. The pictures I just had printed out at staples on some good card stock. I'd be happy to make you one if you didn't mind paying for the materials and shipping. I'd let you have the DK Steelbook for $15. Of course I wouldn't charge you anything for actually doing it:)

LOL. PM the details as I don't have a Aaron Brothers near me LOL. :hi5:

Back