Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!!!!! Why? :D

Someone on Blu-Ray.com is looking to trade his spare copy of The Third Man (original digipack + replacement case covers) for three Criterion Blu-Rys from the B&N sale. It would be around $60 so it's a better deal then what it usually goes for.

Just picked up National Lampoons Vacation and European Vacation on Blu...both look pretty damn good. Better looking than the Bluray.com review of them led me to believe anyway.

Got a couple of great deals through the Target retread BF sale, and another BB coupon purchase.

My BB kept running out of the Close Encounters, so that was a big score for me. Now I just need to find Metropolis in-store. :gah:

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

Rango and more HP steelbooks

Picked up Rango. Great flick, but even more so, it rocks on Blu Ray due to the fact it's probably the best CGI animation and detail to date. Lots more attention to detail then any Pixar film. Bluray.com review couldn't say enough about it. Demo worthy material here.

And another HP Steelbook to the collection. They are slowly being releases about 1 or 2 per month. Last one won't be here till October. Plenty of space to budget for them. Yes, for me they are double dips, soley to get a nice steelbook collection. But original bluray standard case versions I will sell after.

That is nice. How much did it run?

Here's a description:

"900 pieces - $45 - Limited Edition Sucker Punch 4-Disc SteelBook featuring both the Extended Cut and Theatrical version of the film, plus the original soundtrack from the motion picture! The extended cut features 18 minutes of intense unseen footage."

I never knew about this release. Just kind of ran into it by accident while browsing the Gentle Giant booth :yess:

Here's a description:

"900 pieces - $45 - Limited Edition Sucker Punch 4-Disc SteelBook featuring both the Extended Cut and Theatrical version of the film, plus the original soundtrack from the motion picture! The extended cut features 18 minutes of intense unseen footage."

I never knew about this release. Just kind of ran into it by accident while browsing the Gentle Giant booth :yess:

Congrats on the pickup TK0083!

Back