Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to pick up Salt in the steelbook at Best Buy, glad I did it at lunch. They only had about three copies left!

Also grabbed Futurama and It's a Trap. After watching the latest Robot Chicken Star Wars episode this last weekend, I can't wait to see It's a Trap!

yes, forgot to mention I grabbed the Salt steelbook at BB. Very nice looking cover. There was only a couple on the shelf and I got there about 10 minutes after opening. I wonder how many copies were produced.

Awesome, thanks bro! I just ordered that and Salt from Amazon. They have a $10 off deal too! :rock

My latest haul the past two weeks!!!!

IMG_2403.JPG

I also got one of those laughing Minions from Best Buy that are apparently going for outrageous prices on Ebay. Whoo hoo! :lol

Congrats on this great haul, dude!!! Deadwood FTW!!! One of the best shows ever!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Awesome, thanks bro! I just ordered that and Salt from Amazon. They have a $10 off deal too! :rock

My latest haul the past two weeks!!!!

IMG_2403.JPG

I also got one of those laughing Minions from Best Buy that are apparently going for outrageous prices on Ebay. Whoo hoo! :lol

:pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft:

is that a horror movie? I haven't heard of it before

It's Guillermo Del Toro's first film, or first major film. Spanish with english subtitles, and has Ron Perlman in it (so you know it's got something going for it).

Part horror, part erotic (without any sex, if I remember), part suspense.

Two more Pixar Steelbooks!

The final two Disney Pixar Steelbooks added to the collection! :yess:

Tracking these all down was fun, and every one of them is a work of art.
Now just need to wait on the releases of Incredibles and Finding Nemo on blu ray. I'm surprised it's taking this long.

032-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

035.jpg

Back