Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest...

a356fbab.jpg

Last weeks haul...

collection2010-3.jpg
:lol

Love the note to Kit and Nash!!!

:rock

I loved Easy A, Emma Stone is adorable in it!

Awesome, thanks bro! I just ordered that and Salt from Amazon. They have a $10 off deal too! :rock

My latest haul the past two weeks!!!!

IMG_2403.JPG

I also got one of those laughing Minions from Best Buy that are apparently going for outrageous prices on Ebay. Whoo hoo! :lol

Awesome, thanks bro! I just ordered that and Salt from Amazon. They have a $10 off deal too! :rock

IMG_2403.JPG

I also got one of those laughing Minions from Best Buy that are apparently going for outrageous prices on Ebay. Whoo hoo! :lol
No problem!

Sweet haul dude! :rock

I saw The Other Guys a couple of days ago, ****ing hilarious movie. :lol

Oh, Shell :ohbfrank:

Your gonna need one of these for when you watch Toy Story 3:

Kleenex%20box.bmp
Really? I wouldn't expect that from a TS film but I can imagine it'll be done in a good way, however it ends.
If it's sad I will be bawling like a baby though :monkey2

I've been really good and tried not to look at spoilers so I'm looking forward to seeing it at last :yess:.
x :wave

Best Buy has all their HBO DVD and Blu-ray sets at 50% off, so I got it today. It was the only one that I didn't have yet. I am waiting to see if Sopranos and The Wire complete seasons get released on Blu-ray.

Amazon pricematched them on pretty much all of them and some are like a buck cheaper.

$94 for Deadwood and $31.50 for Generation Kill = :rock

My wallet = :nono

IMG_2403.JPG

$10 off ? How ?

Finally got my Expendables Steelbook a week and a half late. Thanks Royal Mail.

P.S Royal Mail, you suck

At least you got yours. I had to file claim for my Inception steelbook because the tracking number says it was delivered, but I have yet to see it in my hands. Very frustrating because this is one of my favorite movies of the year, and I don't want to rent it when I have a copy somewhere.

Back