Your Halloween/Horror Home Decorations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tha's why I love it. you can tell it has history, not just decorations bought to put up. Very nice.

Thanks again.:duff

I was gonna ask if anyone else has seen these:

1021161217_HDR.jpg
1021161218_HDR.jpg

We picked up a couple this year (one for out front & one in back for our garage door) and have to say they work great.

I still have to post my updated outside pics but I thought I'd share these from a few days ago:

1013160735.jpg

Giving the skull a little kiss.:lol
1013160735b.jpg

Our neighbors have the ghost lights on their garage doors. I wanted the skulls but the wife nixed that idea this year. BOO!

So I've been wanting a Sam to display outside for a couple years now but never knew how I wanted to do it. I finally came up with something a couple days ago. Unfortunately it meant that my Jason Candy bowl holder had to be sacrificed (don't worry, I'm getting another to replace him - I was running out of time and had to get going on this).

From this:

1019161832a.jpg

To this:

20181018_145049.jpg

20181018_144946.jpg

20181018_145024.jpg

20181018_145540.jpg

I'm going to have him holding a burlap sack when he goes outside. I'll post outdoor pics later.

Thanks Nazgul. Ill probly take pictures on Halloween when the weapons and other props are added. Best time of the year!

Took the chain off my chainsaw and stayed in the shadows until kids went into the foyer for candy. I'd be waiting outside with it running when they came out. They all loved it...a few saw me the shadows and would not come up the driveway. A couple were scared but their friends or parents were laughing. It was a good time. I think the noise scares them more than anything.

For my pumpkin this year I just stuck a bunch of animal parts on it.

Halloween2018a.jpg
Halloween2018b.jpg

Back