Your Halloween/Horror Home Decorations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been meaning to do this for many years now. Picked up some fake pumpkins and carved up a couple of Halloween '78 jack-o-lanterns (one for outside and one for inside).

1002161513.jpg

Nice! Not as messy. :)

Thanks! Actually it's pretty messy, the foam goes all over the place when you're sawing.:lol

What did you cut it with? Looks great!

Thanks! Pumpkin Masters makes artificial pumpkin carving tools that work great. Then all you have to do is cut a 1" hole in the bottom and run a cord w/socket (that you can get at Menards for like $3.00) add a flicker bulb and that's it.

1003161213.jpg

I do a huge setup....lots of custom props....will post pics this weeked......takes about 10 hours to set up......projector ......fog.....etc etc......

oh it's the same. it has it's place of honor, been with us for over 20 years. just keep adding a little every year. My new fav is the silver skull on the floor.

Very cool grphyx!
Is that the same Haunted House you showed us pics of last year or is that new?

oh it's the same. it has it's place of honor, been with us for over 20 years. just keep adding a little every year. My new fav is the silver skull on the floor.
I see. Yeah that skull looks awesome! Love the spider coming out of the subwoofer! :)

For some great decoration you can't beat Michaels!! Was a steal with a 50% off coupon. my eyeballs almost burst out of their sockets when I saw their halloweenie section. the skull was $20

I see. Yeah that skull looks awesome! Love the spider coming out of the subwoofer! :)

Back