Your Favourite Star Wars 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader
Boushh
Plo Koon
Lando
Old Ben

Yoda will probably have the top spot as soon as I get one that doesn't look like he just got kicked in the head.

Ahh thats a tough one. Mine change from week to week and from custom to custom.... But Greedo would have to be in my top 10 thats for sure and marmit stormie, hammerhead.. ahhh I cant decide I love em all!!!!

cantina%20corner-342.jpg

Of my Sideshow Star Wars 1/6, it would have to be Old Ben, but of all my Star Wars 1/6, it would have to be my Medicom ESB Fett. My Commander Cody might take the lead when he arrives though.

Qui Gon. I was thrilled to have a representation of the character and they did an amazing job on him.

^^ That really is an amazing custom paint app.

My favorite Star Wars figures are the only ones that I have:

Imperial04.jpg

I know it has caught alot of flak..but I really love the Gammy....id have to say the Jabba and throne is my overall favorite though. But there are so many good ones!

1. Vader
2. Old Ben
3. All the clones
4. Maul
5. Yoda
6. CW Obi-Wan
7. Emperor
8. Qui-Gon
9. Jabba
10. Stormie

WOW! Outstanding paintwork, Customikey! The only thing that gives it away that it's not 1:1 scale is the turtleneck material.

Hey, thanks! It's always a surprise to see one of my works pop up.:hi5:

Y'know, I thought Old Ben was going to be a big commission bonanza for me. I mean, it's still one of my best paintjobs, and Trev's sculpt is beyond compare.

NO ONE HAS EVER COMMISSIONED ME TO PAINT THEIR OLD BEN. :dunno

As of now, the only one is the one in the pictures, which is currently dueling my Vader on top of a Detolf in my living room.

Y'know, I thought Old Ben was going to be a big commission bonanza for me. I mean, it's still one of my best paintjobs, and Trev's sculpt is beyond compare.

NO ONE HAS EVER COMMISSIONED ME TO PAINT THEIR OLD BEN. :dunno

The factory paint was really good. :dunno

Want to repaint my Aayla Secura?

Back