Your Favourite Star Wars 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admiral Ackbar... :lol

Seriously this is a tough question, I pretty much love everything in the line.

In case of anything that I need to run out of the house, I did be grabbing Stormtrooper Luke.

Jedah is that one of lforigno's capes you have on vader?

You bet your sweet :moon it is :wink1:
Stock cape makes me want to :lol in comparison.

I also did the helmet mod to make it sit lower.
(more pics @ the "Album" link in my sig)

VaderMod01.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, took me two seconds to pick my worst but cant decide on my favourite.

Think I'd put them in this order

1 - Vader
2 - Medi Boba
3 - Jabba on throne
4 - Clone Obi
5 - ROTS Anakin

Im just going to post this before I rewrite for the 10th time. :gah:

You bet your sweet :moon it is :wink1:
Stock cape makes me want to :lol in comparison.

I also did the helmet mod to make it sit lower.

I'm kind of ok with the helmet... but the tent that SS calls a cape is as awful as Lance's is awesome. Sadly I had to pass when these were available :( Well done on the mods Jedah, awesome vader!

Hold on y'all. I am still attempting to figure out a system for figuring out what my single favorite figure is.

Haven't gotten there yet.

"Impressive. Most Impressive"

But seriously it looks great.

I'm kind of ok with the helmet... but the tent that SS calls a cape is as awful as Lance's is awesome. Sadly I had to pass when these were available :( Well done on the mods Jedah, awesome vader!

Thanks. I can't wait for the next version to be announced. Also, if anyone is interested, I reposed my Star Wars figures to a more "action" stance.
I won't waste more space here but I will provide the direct link:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3294045#post3294045

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say ANH Han Solo.

I just really love this figure. It doesn't have the Hot Toys paint but the sculpt is REALLY nice. Sideshow remains the only company I've seen to nail Harrison Ford's likeness.

ANH Ben Kenobi is also a masterpiece. If Vader were a bit shorter, he would be my top choice.

I'll go with Sandtroopers as well.

I especially love the Rifles, the different weathering on each one and the little pouches.

I do wish the Backpack had some magnets to help like Rex does though!

I need to get a shot of these guys with my 1/6 Dewback too.

Vader, really imposing, impressive figure. Old Ben, all the Obi figures, Rex, Clone Lieutenant, Stormies, Sandies, man the list goes on.....

Really liking Kit Fisto again too as I go through all my figures.

Easier to say what I didn't like: Yavin Luke, that Padme figure and Aayla Secura.

Back