Your Favorite TV Comedy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Munsters, Green Acres, I dream of Jeanie, Get Smart, Gilligan's Island, Sanford And Son, All in the Family, Alice, The Jefferson's, any of the Dean Martin roasts, etc, etc. cheers and Seinfeld, Curb your enthusiasm, futurama

Difficult..........
But i have to go with the shows that make me laugh no matter how many times i watch them
-Seinfeld
-Married With Children
-South Park
-Friends

The Munsters, Green Acres, I dream of Jeanie, Get Smart, Gilligan's Island, Sanford And Son, All in the Family, Alice, The Jefferson's, any of the Dean Martin roasts, etc, etc. cheers and Seinfeld, Curb your enthusiasm, futurama

Love the list, you sound like my long lost brother.:1-1:

670be9544abe1a8bc217592a8d1564a5_zps7f122166.jpg

Great choice. I can't believe I just found out they were coming back for another season.

Yeah the 3 of them bought the rights to the show LOL

Frisky Dingo

PS: Trailer Park Boys is filming season 8 (Netflix). Corey is directing.

From what I've heard the only way to watch the show is to subscribe to their website. Swearnet.com.

It's tough to pick just one, but these I could watch over and over:

Gilligan's Island
Three's Company
Friends

Heh. You can't type the first name of the original Robin ... but that makes it past the filters.

I don't watch comedies all that much, or rank them all that highly. My favorites are probably The Big Bang Theory, Andy Griffith, Everybody Loves Raymond and Seinfeld. I liked Rules of Engagement and King of Queens. Archer is pretty funny.

Just started watching Parks & Recreation. Its not bad ... but its pretty much just Ron Swanson and a bunch of characters I could do without. I actually started watching it because a friend's wife said "You should watch Parks & Rec. Ron Swanson reminds me of you." In retrospect ... possibly the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. Heh.

I actually like specific characters better than shows fairly often. Ron Swanson is the best example. Archie Bunker. Lou Grant. Alex Keaton. A couple of recurring (but not starring) characters on Friends (Tom Selleck, Phoebe's brother, Bruce Willis). Marty Crane. Norm, Cliff and Frasier (the Cheers version).

Most other comedies I tolerate, but wouldn't go out of my way to watch ... and there are very few I'd actually buy on DVD. My wife likes Friends a lot, so I've seen more of that than I should've.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
The Big Bang Theory would be my favorite as of right now, but still like watching old reruns of Married with Children and Roseanne.

Back