YOUR FAVORITE Sideshow figure/statue so FAR!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out of ones i own, Doc Doom or Grevious PF. love the Pred maquette but canceled the Exc do to room, but it'd be up there. Pumpkinhead is a work of art too!

SS7.jpg

*drools*

Ok, it's only the prototype, but I think Spike is one of the most amazing sculpts I have ever seen. I find human figures a bigger challenge and this statue is a proof that Sideshow artists are nothing but masters. Spike will probably be my number one once I have it. Can't believe it hasn't made the top ten yet.

7168press03001zw5.jpg

My PF Dean Martin...aww nuts, it hasn't been done yet.

Okay my Connery as Bond from Dr. No, followed closely by my Jedi Luke.

darth dyp**** said:

One I DO own....well, in the next couple of weeks....Lurtz PF Ex.:D

Rub it in why dontcha! if I don't end up getting converted, the next up coming weeks are going to be pretty hard for me! I don't think I'll be able to stand all the over flowing joy and excitement spewing from the new exclusive lurtz owners while I sit by with my regular! Heck I guess I could be a bit thankful that I'm getting that!
As for my favorite so far; it's my nearly naked lurtz statue. It's my fav, cuz it's been signed by Mr. Makoare, "lurtz" himself!

12 inch - Patient Zero. He was my accidental unicorn find. :cool:
My favorite dream piece is definitely the Legend bust, hands down. I bow to anyone who owns that piece as well. I saw it in person at SDCC and was so enthralled, I had a cigarette afterwards. :monkey5

vespagirl said:
12 inch - Patient Zero. He was my accidental unicorn find. :cool:
My favorite dream piece is definitely the Legend bust, hands down. I bow to anyone who owns that piece as well. I saw it in person at SDCC and was so enthralled, I had a cigarette afterwards. :monkey5

lol it was the size of his horns wasnt it :monkey1

my absolute favorite is my 7 patient zeros myfavorite piece is my soon to be gotten is the predator maquette.

oh and my one of a kind star wars ANH poster with 52 signatures.:D

Predator Exclusive. I wish all the PF Star Wars/LOTR pieces were of this type of quality (CM level).:monkey2

sonolimy said:
my absolute favorite is my 7 patient zeros myfavorite piece is my soon to be gotten is the predator maquette.

oh and my one of a kind star wars ANH poster with 52 signatures.:D

7!!!! Dayammmmm!!!!:chew

Back