Your favorite piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine would be my 1/6 aragorn with Darren's repainting and weathering. I like all the lotr stuff I have but for me that's the number one.

To be perfectly honest, now that I have a fair number of my ssw pieces on display, I'm not entirely sure what my favorite would be...

I don't care what anyone says about the Balrog being the grail of this line, I would take my cave troll over one of those any day. The moria archer, swordsman, scout swordsman and rwos are also great pieces, but I don't know if any of them has enough firepower to take down the stone trolls.

I don't care what anyone says about the Balrog being the grail of this line, I would take my cave troll over one of those any day.

So would I, I think the Balrog doesn't fit in with the other pieces at all, way too small.

Wow.. that is a tough one... just one? Hmm...

Probably go with RWOS. Though Sam & Bill is a close second (if not first at times, depends on mood
0.gif
)

RWOS without a doubt.

After that it's much harder deciding whats second :confused:

Favourite piece has got to be my ringwraith bust signed by Richard Taylor. I had this whole plan to kidnap him and force him to sign every SSW piece in my collection - unfortunately the plan was completely unecessary when I realised he was signing at the fellowship festival :dunno

Last edited:
Favourite piece has got to be my ringwraith bust signed by Richard Taylor. I had this whole plan to kidnap him and force him to sign every SSW piece in my collection - unfortunately the plan was completely unecessary when I realised he was signing at the fellowship festival :dunno

:lol:lol:lol

I plan on picking the Ringwraith Bust up is it worth the money???

I finally received my Numenorean Infantry Bust :joy:joy:joy its really a great Bust/Sculpt. It would have too be my favorite of my 3 Busts my other two being Gollum 3/4 Scale and my Mouth of Sauron Bust
And soon I shall be receiving my Saruman the White Statue which I can't wait too get in hand :monkey1. I had a big payout so I've been spending a bit on LOTR collectibles and so far it is money well spent :monkey3

I finally received my Numenorean Infantry Bust :joy:joy:joy its really a great Bust/Sculpt. It would have too be my favorite of my 3 Busts my other two being Gollum 3/4 Scale and my Mouth of Sauron Bust
And soon I shall be receiving my Saruman the White Statue which I can't wait too get in hand :monkey1. I had a big payout so I've been spending a bit on LOTR collectibles and so far it is money well spent :monkey3

damnit you lucky lurts you! i see you are waiting the saruman the white statue. congrats i want one too but i need to pay for my battle above the black gates and preditor dio first before i buy one.....:banghead:banghead

Back