Your favorite horror icon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite horror icon?

• Freddy Krueger

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 50 27.8%
  • Jason Vorhees

Votes: 43 23.9%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Pinhead

Votes: 19 10.6%
  • Chucky

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 21 11.7%

• Total voters
1. Michael Myers not that Zombie crap ether...
1. Puppet Master its not on the list...
2. Leatherface The new one...
3. Freddy Krueger the old one followed by the new one... Both had there moments...
4. Jason Vorhees The old one as well as the new one are cool even though new remake sucked...
5. Pinhead
6. Chucky

Orlok for classic horror
Myers for modern horror
i like jason but michaels movie are made alot better, more to the story and just a scare factor thats epic
Pinhead isnt scarey just cool.
love his quotes.

I voted chucky, I love that little ____. I had alot of father/son time growing up watching this whenever it aired on tv. For me, chucky's win should be child's play

I also wasn't impressed with the original Frankenstein. Bride Of Frankenstein is amazing thoughl. Some of the oldies are give and take just like today's movies. I hated the original Dracula. As you said bash away if you will. I appreciate these films but doesn't mean I have to like them all.

You know what, I was just thinking this. I really tried to get into Dracula [I LOVE Creature from the Black Lagoon and Wolf Man] but I couldn't. I too love many films from this age, but everyone has their thing. Some people are go hard or go home, but I can't. I always pick and choose, I could never make a list out of these icons in this thread because I only like/love Freddy and Chucky.

Funny how there's no, "I voted for Chucky!" posts. :lol Cowards. :pfft:

If I'd voted for Chucky, I would've posted it. I'm not ashamed. But Freddy was on the list, so...

I voted Jason even though it is a very close decision for me. I just loved how Jason's look changes. Keeps it fresh.

Leatherface is a close second because I love the story of how him and his family came to be.

Lon Chaney as the Phantom of the Opera
Christopher Lee as Dracula
Boris Karloff as the Frankenstein Monster
Peter Cushing as Baron Victor von Frankenstein
Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates
Gunnar Hansen as Leatherface

Back