Your Favorite Buffy Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite season?

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 9 36.0%

Votes: 8 32.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Landon_Lockheart

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I think mine would be 3, second would be 5, and then 7.

I do not know why people hated 7 so much I thought it was a blast. From Storyteller-Chosen.

Season number 8 for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It exists in graphic novel form if I'm not mistaken.

If I hadn't been completely turned off this show by my mum watching it nonstop for about 2 or 3 years I'd say my favourite season would have been 3. I remember liking season 5 at the time too though.

Most hated season would be 6, followed closely by 7. I didn't like the depressing 'life is hard' tone this show so often took. Plus the primarily female cast always made me turn to Angel....which I also now hate.

I really enjoyed 2 the most I think. The first episode really gives season 1 one closure and flows nicely into the next chapter of the story. The introduction of Spike and Drusilla and ultimate battle between Buffy and Angelus are a couple big highlights not to mention the Judge that Buffy takes out with a bazooka. :D Becomming pt. 1 and 2 are also two of my favorite episodes of the entire series as well.

I'll vote as soon as I decide. It's like, every time I go through it again I have a new favorite season.

It's always so hard to pick this. I love season 4 for it's great stand alone episodes, but not the overall story arc. I love season 6 for Dark Willow and The Trio. I love season 2 for the Buffy and Angel story.

And I'm sorry Landon I'm one of those people who did not like season 7, I just think it really got lost without Joss' guidance.

Seasons 3 and 2 are tied, with season 4 being right behind them. I also enjoyed season 1 for its campiness and humor.

Love Becoming 1 and 2, Amends... bah, too tired to name them all. I am a fan. That's all you need you over explainers of crap you love posters.

It's always so hard to pick this. I love season 4 for it's great stand alone episodes, but not the overall story arc. I love season 6 for Dark Willow and The Trio. I love season 2 for the Buffy and Angel story.

And I'm sorry Landon I'm one of those people who did not like season 7, I just think it really got lost without Joss' guidance.

I forgot The Trio they were fun as hell...Put the fett down you don't want to mess with the fett.

I have to agree with Buffygirl, each time I watch these a new favorite emerges. right now its season 2 and 6.
season 2 because the scooby gang was well formed and they gelled together. season 6 cause of the topics they addressed. life, death. and even the geek villians. but all of them have their highlights.

I don't think there is a Buffy episode that was bad. Maybe some not as good as some others, but overall, every episode was better than most stuff on TV.

I have a question on bad Buffy episode in my Dvd set for season 3 was a not from joss and it said there was one bad episode witch one was he talking about???
(If i find the note I put it up later)

season 2 and 5 are my favs. Season 2 cause it intorduced the scooby's and Spike and Dru and season 5 because it had the ep "Fool For Love" in it and that's my fav ep of the show.

Back