Your favorite 1/6 scale SSC figure to date

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive Emperor Palpatine and his throne.

DisplaySideshowVaderEmperor02.jpg

Commander Cody

Old Ben was nice, but the paint wasn't so good

The Creature from the Black Lagoon, considering the price back in the day & the fact it still gets complements even though its surrounded by Hot Toys figures.

Boil & Waxer are in the giftcard section, tempt me more niltusk. I have Cody on order, do they go with him, eventually I could get that airborne one or stick to my original plan of Rex and Bly (and then the next three haha)?

Boil and Waxer Ex is gift cardable and low quantity. I have not had a more fun box from SSC period and yes, if you got Cody already, its even more essential. The combos and poses you can make are crazy. Waxer and Boil each have 3 portraits just like Cody, they've got like 18 hands, weapons, the child from the CW cartoon, and 212th binocs (that look really good with your Cody. :lol

Bela Lugosi Dracula is my favorite. It may not be the best figure they every produced quality wise, but it was the first one I ever owned and he will always have a special place in my heart.

Boil and Waxer Ex is gift cardable and low quantity. I have not had a more fun box from SSC period and yes, if you got Cody already, its even more essential. The combos and poses you can make are crazy. Waxer and Boil each have 3 portraits just like Cody, they've got like 18 hands, weapons, the child from the CW cartoon, and 212th binocs (that look really good with your Cody. :lol

I was tempted after your first post, and since this last one I almost clicked buy twice (always deciding between other toys). But now it's all gone, so I missed out. My Cody is still a pre-order at BBTS (decided I really wanted one before it went secondary market), so it must be Sideshows late or second round.

Seriously, I thought Sideshow was taking over my Hot Toys (and the DC line gives me high hopes of a Marvel line by someone too), but now I think it's ThreeA taking over my Sideshow (I'm on the verge of cancelling Cody for another ThreeA piece or three (I'm even reconsidering the Doctor and Kobe (wanted but not ordered) for cancellation, this is just getting too expensive for me to get everything I want or everyone's producing way too much for me to keep up), and I'm deciding on whether I really want Loki, Haweye or Black Widow - already not getting Thor and Ironman, while Cap is um & ah coz I got the first ones of each (well IM-IV). Hulk will always be gotten. And those sacrifices were to make room for likes of Sideshows Baroness, Snowtrooper and the DC line.

I also have a $50 gift card that keeps getting renewed every couple of months, but have only used it once at the start of the year. There is just always something new I want first, so never quite get to use it. It's the Sideshow Ninjas or another Viper I'm thinking. Or that Dewback if I can ever save for it. But right now I'm saving for some Ashley Wood.

I just hope everything keeps getting delayed for now heh.

Last edited:
Back