Your 2010 October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two was hilarious for all the gay undertones alone. Part 3 is a return to somewhat norm and closes off the series perfectly. After that, it's FvJ.

Gotta agree, part 3 was pretty good. Still has its bad moments too but is definitely the best of the sequels. But really the first is the only one that can be seen as a classic horror movie.

I know its a longshot but can someone please tell me what Zombie movie opens within a residential neighborhood household and I think the first zombie is a little girl?

I just can't stand Patricia Arquette ............. if she and Juliette Lewis were in the same room i'd bonk their heads together.

Ugh... Juliette Lewis is a huffer. You should see her band. :monkey1

I look at Patricia as just a dumb blond bimbo (have since True Romance) so it doesn't bother me. But Dream Warriors is a great bookend to the franchise and where Freddy's realized and has such original and classic dialogue that really concreted the character into legendary status, "ahhhhhh what a rush" and the even more classic, "Welcome to prime time _____!" :lol

After watching "Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door" I looked up the people from the true story so I can track them down, but there all dead. Not sure if its a "real" horror movie, but its disturbing to watch.

Plain and simple, Halloween 1 and 2. Have been doing it every year since I was in Jr. High and even got the wife hooked now.

Ugh... Juliette Lewis is a huffer. You should see her band. :monkey1

I look at Patricia as just a dumb blond bimbo (have since True Romance) so it doesn't bother me. But Dream Warriors is a great bookend to the franchise and where Freddy's realized and has such original and classic dialogue that really concreted the character into legendary status, "ahhhhhh what a rush" and the even more classic, "Welcome to prime time _____!" :lol

i still find most of Freddy's lines a bit cheesy. :dunno

I will have the alien anthology bluray egg set comeing next week plan on watching all of them, plus zombie land, dawn of the dead,hills have eyes , halloween, return of the living dead and many more.

I forgot how terribly boring Halloween II is. But I am certain that Halloween IV is good. It's my favorite. It better be good, damn, what if I just think it is. Jee...Well, we'll see tonight!

And I saw Vorhees wrote pinhead up there and the only Hellraiser I enjoyed (which may be the one y'all hated) was Bloodline.

Back