You Tube Vid...What Do You Think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awkward.gif

Thirty years ago, you never ran the risk of getting stabbed in the neck over stepping on some dudes Air Jordans on the bus, thirty years ago you most likely had to fight 1-2 guys over a crowd of 6-10..

That's it. I think it's a different mindset nowadays. More people are just generally insane.

I would've carried a cricket bat with me wherever I went!

Ummmmmm......Hicksie, call me on the phone and read this posting to me, or you can just read a book to me or something. I would appreciate it.

:D

Only if you're paying the phone bill. :lol

Thirty years ago, you never ran the risk of getting stabbed in the neck over stepping on some dudes Air Jordans on the bus, thirty years ago you most likely had to fight 1-2 guys over a crowd of 6-10.

Stop yelling..your pills.

Never ran the risk of stepping on some dude's Air Jordans???? Do a little research and see when Air Jordans started...it was during my time in school. We had students robbed at gun point in the parking lots for their Air Jordans.

There were at least 5 stabbings my senior year.

30 years later nothing has changed. Idiots are still idiots.

It all depends on where you lived at the time i guess since that ____ started in the US and went international years and years down the road.

First ever Air Jordan shoe came out in 85 and were not really that popular until maybe the 4's or 5's came out when i was in grade 5 so, late eighties for sure..not 30yrs ago.

It all depends on where you lived at the time i guess since that ____ started in the US and went international years and years down the road.

First ever Air Jordan shoe came out in 85 and were not really that popular until maybe the 4's or 5's came out when i was in grade 5 so, late eighties for sure..not 30yrs ago.

When you get to be my age, you round up.:rotfl

As long as people have had ____, people without that ____ have been trying to steal it. So it goes beyond "Jordan's" because I can remember in 1980 people were getting robbed for Adidas coats/sweaters, Fila/Diadora/Adidas shoes, Kangol hats, etc.

Sure but, the severity of these acts have risen compared to back in the day.

I'll never forget that day in Fourth grade when some ****** stole a Yu-gi-oh card I bought on eBay for 35$.

ASE-EN003.jpg

I never should have brought it to school. :slap

Grade 4..haha, i remember my buddy buried me some kids Razorclaw and one of those madballs figures in one of our school sandpits and gave them to me after school. XD

Haha, i remember my same friend used to force this big indian kid(tallest at school) to give him piggyback rides all around the field at recess time and would jab him with his heel in the ribs while yelling at him to charge and would make taun taun sound fx's, was hilarious.

Last edited:
I'll never forget that day in Fourth grade when some ****** stole a Yu-gi-oh card I bought on eBay for 35$.

ASE-EN003.jpg

I never should have brought it to school. :slap

Great Scott.. Reminds me of when someone stole my whole Exodia and Egyptian God sets. :slap

Sure but, the severity of these acts have risen compared to back in the day.

I still disagree with this statement.

What has risen compared to back in the day is the speed in which these types of stories get reported. Back in the day you only had the big 3 news outlets on TV: CBS, ABC and NBC. And they reported for 30 minutes per night.

Now you have 24 hour coverage everywhere, websites for every newspaper, social media outlets, etc. that get these types of stories out in the "open" in a matter of minutes and seconds.

Faster and broader reporting does not equal an increase in the number of these crimes or their severity.

I don't think the kid is gay, chances are those words are just used against him soley to inflict damage to his self esteem.For all you know he gets harrassed by wiggers and thug trash at school, nevermind the anti-gay stuff, the real problem in the schools these days are racism,bullying and extortion.

I swear, every kid that was bad in my days of senior public and high school were kids that listened to hip hop, whether they came from low income housing or wealthy families they had the same ____ in common...its cool to act dumb and hate on anyone that is not like you.

And if that kid is gay, you really think he should be on the offensive when teased about it?..no way he'll get slaughtered,especially if he lives in the US. Here in Canada gays are not treated as badly as over there, just imagine if the kid lived in Jamaica..he'd be ____ing dead long ago.
Not that it matters one bit but he is gay.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/04/jonah-mowry-bullied-teen-video_n_1127903.html?ref=mostpopular

Like I said, he needs to learn to deal with life or he will end up killing himself. Sucks that everyone is not accepting of him being gay but that's just the way life is some times. Either toughen up or it will chew you up and spit you out.

I still disagree with this statement.

What has risen compared to back in the day is the speed in which these types of stories get reported. Back in the day you only had the big 3 news outlets on TV: CBS, ABC and NBC. And they reported for 30 minutes per night.

Now you have 24 hour coverage everywhere, websites for every newspaper, social media outlets, etc. that get these types of stories out in the "open" in a matter of minutes and seconds.

Faster and broader reporting does not equal an increase in the number of these crimes or their severity.

Youth crime/bullying has been on the rise for years. I read the statistics ____ what the news reports, usually they only get select stories they choose to cover.

Not that it matters one bit but he is gay.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/04/jonah-mowry-bullied-teen-video_n_1127903.html?ref=mostpopular

Like I said, he needs to learn to deal with life or he will end up killing himself. Sucks that everyone is not accepting of him being gay but that's just the way life is some times. Either toughen up or it will chew you up and spit you out.

Yup, i knew..____in little _____ drama queen..i can see why kids wouldn't like this guy and that is not because of the gay.

Youth crime/bullying has been on the rise for years. I read the statistics ____ what the news reports, usually they only get select stories they choose to cover.

Yup, i knew..____in little _____ drama queen..i can see why kids wouldn't like this guy and that is not because of the gay.
I guess you're talking about the kid. Seems like you were defending him before but now lashing out at him. I can't tell which way you're going with this.

Back