You Tube Vid...What Do You Think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My opinion...

INXS did this better.

Seriously though. He says he has one friend left in middle school and the rest are starting high school, so it reads to me like he's a gigantic _____.

Pretty much what I got from it. I think kids today are coddled to much. Then when things go wrong or not the way they want them to, it's like the worst thing that ever happened. I guess the kid is gay? Homosexuality is much more accepted now than it once was. If he does get teased about it he needs to be tough about it. Life is not always easy, deal with it. For those who think I'm harsh? To bad. I grew up around alcoholism, abuse, suicide. You can feel sorry for yourself or stay strong. It's your choice.

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

In middle school, a kid cut me with his ID badge. He serrated it by cutting pieces out of it with scissors and then he cut me across the left arm. It left me with a cool scar on my left forearm. Don't think I'd ever cut myself, though.

I don't think the kid is gay, chances are those words are just used against him soley to inflict damage to his self esteem.For all you know he gets harrassed by wiggers and thug trash at school, nevermind the anti-gay stuff, the real problem in the schools these days are racism,bullying and extortion.

I swear, every kid that was bad in my days of senior public and high school were kids that listened to hip hop, whether they came from low income housing or wealthy families they had the same ____ in common...its cool to act dumb and hate on anyone that is not like you.

And if that kid is gay, you really think he should be on the offensive when teased about it?..no way he'll get slaughtered,especially if he lives in the US. Here in Canada gays are not treated as badly as over there, just imagine if the kid lived in Jamaica..he'd be ____ing dead long ago.

Last edited:
I don't think the kid is gay, chances are those words are just used against him soley to inflict damage to his self esteem.For all you know he gets harrassed by wiggers and thug trash at school, nevermind the anti-gay stuff, the real problem in the schools these days are racism,bullying and extortion.

I swear, every kid that was bad in my days of senior public and high school were kids that listened to hip hop, whether they came from low income housing or wealthy families they had the same ____ in common...its cool to act dumb and hate on anyone that is not like you.

And if that kid is gay, you really think he should be on the offensive when teased about it?..no way he'll get slaughtered,especially if he lives in the US. Here in Canada gays are not treated as badly as over there, just imagine if the kid lived in Jamaica..he'd be ____ing dead long ago.
I'm saying that if he is gay he should be proud of it and tell people to kiss his ass. I'm saying that if he is gay that some _______s are always going to tease him about it. Only 2 things he can do. Show them that he is upset which will cause more teasing or be strong and show that he can't be brought down. He will win more people to his side doing the latter.

As far as being accepted. I have a kid in 1 school and 2 step kids in another. The gays in both schools are widely accepted for who they are.

Showing that you are proud of being what people hate you for at that age could only bring more harm then good, though it depends on where you live, what school you attend and just extactly what type of kids are harassing you.

This kids best bet is to ignore it but, really if it continues and escalates to physical abuse then the kid has to report it.

Is a woman weak for not standing up against her drunk husband that verbally and physically abuses her every weekend?, no shes not..and she is definitely not weak for seeking help on dealing with that problem just as this gay kid seems to have hit a boiling point and is trying to seek help as well.

Ok, seeing other videos of this kid now..this guy would probally bother the ____ out of me if he were in my class and not because he is gay.

Last edited:
Well, i don't know..if the kid gets verbally abused and the ____ kicked out of him every day at school and he has no friends to turn to or a good home to return to, how the ____ can the kid cope with that after awhile?..big deal out of nothing..uh huh.

I am not defending this kid or anything because i think posting stuff like this on Youtube is lame, he really should talk to a councilor at school about absolutely everything that needs to be set straight in his life.
I'm 16 and haven't spoke to anyone my age in..about a year and a half. Freshmen year of highschool I had no friends, was constantly picked on.

Erm, I just watched this kid's video, and wow...the sad music..the cards..really? Jesus Christ...
I wasn't the kind of person who liked being alone, either..I loved hanging out with friends and stuff. But not once did I start crying and cutting my skin (who does that? :cuckoo:).

To be honest, I think this kid feeds on pity. "They..they all hate me.. I don't know why.." "I..I kinda hate me too.."
If I was so depressed that I was constantly crying and cutting my skin..I would not make a Youtube video, put in this pathetic, sad music and cry throughout the whole damn thing.

Oooo, at the name calling part. I've been called so much worse than that. It's kinda the norm for kids these days.."gay, ___, ******, ____, ____"..I'd be shocked if there is a teenager on this planet who has not been called all of those names.

But yeah, just looks like he is enjoying the attention, the pity, etc.

..erm, if all of this IS real (which I highly doubt), he needs to go watch The 300, do some push-ups, and realize that this is Earth..Humans are incredibly selfish creatures, and this is what they all do...deal with it.

You know, this kid reminds me of one of my ex girlfriends best friends from back in the day.This sneaky overflamboyant queer that was always gossiping, was up to no good and had a bad case of ADHD. I remember the first time i met my ex's gay bestfriend in a mall, she introduced us then he gave her a hug and kiss near the lips and as he was hugging her with her back facing me, he looked at me and gave me this very rude smirk, i wanted to beat the ____ out of him and yet, i couldn't say anything negative about the guy to my ex because she would think it was all because he's gay.

I talked to her recently after a good 6-7 years and turns out that guy really hurt her feelings bad and i told her he would yet she always took a ____ on me.

All judgment aside i remember how hard it can be to be a young teen.. trying to figure yourself out etc, and having to deal with pressures that you are not familiar with..dont understand the cutting thing and all that but i hope he finds some peace.

I've been robbed at knife point outside school at the bus stop when i was about 12-13 with my cousin. They put the knife to my stomach , told me if I didn't give them my money I'd die. Then they made us walk to the next bus stop with them and one of them said and I quote " if I had a balaclava now I'd just stab and kill you both. " :lol The funny thing is they were about 15-16 themselves but much bigger than us.

I thought a few seconds about running and even whispered it to my cuz but then figured if they actually did catch me or one of us they could end up stabbing one of us or even worse. They ended up taking my cousins phone , a few quid but left me with a £200.00 gift card to Gamestation. :rotfl
In school I was punched in the side of my face from the back and knocked to the floor dazed, then had my stuff robbed. Still no idea who did that. :dunno

Another time I was on a field playing football with around 20 other kids and after having a bit of a scuffle earlier with someones little brother who thought he'd spit on me from the top of a set of stairs his big bro came along and decided to drop kick me in the back and then kick me in the face repeatdley. An ambulance was called to the field and I was drove out and wore a cast for two weeks.

I really wish I could say being called gay was a problem at school. :lol:rotfl

This type of stuff happens all the time around here to a lot of people. There's used to be a lot of gangs here although I'm not sure that was the problem. There's just a lot of idiots. Your best bet is to just stay away from the people you know are likely to cause trouble and stick with your mates. I've moved now from where I used to live but I still go up there a lot to see friends , there's certain areas you just can't go without living in them.

Now that I'm older going out to clubs trouble still starts as if it's school. I saw a guy a few weeks ago get hit with a bottle and then dragged outside by about 6 or 7 guys whilst the bouncers watched. Apparently they attacked him for looking at one of them. :cuckoo:
Most of this seems to be dying down which is a good thing but there is obviously idiots everywhere.

Personally I think this all stems from most parents not giving a %^$£ about their kids and then they grow up to be idiots, the police not really caring about most criminals and letting them get on with it , and prison time being ridiculous.

Alot of these guys appeared when the riots started in London and then they all thought they'd have a go here.

I feel sorry for this kid but I find it hard to understand what the problem is. Just ignore them and get on with it. Sticks and stones.
Idiots and bullies will most likely always be that , I can imagine this kid growing up , having a good job and loving life. Whilst one of those guys picking on him will probably be angry at the world for ever.

Bullies usually are only angry at themselves or so self conscious they feel like they have to have a problem with everyone to gain respect.

if I was this kid I should be more worried about when I finally manned up in a few years and had to cope with knowing that this stuff was circulating on the internets for perpetuity.

nevermind the anti-gay stuff, the real problem in the schools these days are racism,bullying and extortion.

These days??? That stuff was going on when I was in junior high and high school.

30 YEARS AGO!!!

All judgment aside i remember how hard it can be to be a young teen.. trying to figure yourself out etc, and having to deal with pressures that you are not familiar with..dont understand the cutting thing and all that but i hope he finds some peace.

Once I figured out that masturbation relieved the pressure, I was good to go.:clap

Thirty years ago, you never ran the risk of getting stabbed in the neck over stepping on some dudes Air Jordans on the bus, thirty years ago you most likely had to fight 1-2 guys over a crowd of 6-10.

Stop yelling..your pills.

I've been robbed at knife point outside school at the bus stop when i was about 12-13 with my cousin. They put the knife to my stomach , told me if I didn't give them my money I'd die. Then they made us walk to the next bus stop with them and one of them said and I quote " if I had a balaclava now I'd just stab and kill you both. " :lol The funny thing is they were about 15-16 themselves but much bigger than us.

I thought a few seconds about running and even whispered it to my cuz but then figured if they actually did catch me or one of us they could end up stabbing one of us or even worse. They ended up taking my cousins phone , a few quid but left me with a £200.00 gift card to Gamestation. :rotfl
In school I was punched in the side of my face from the back and knocked to the floor dazed, then had my stuff robbed. Still no idea who did that. :dunno

Another time I was on a field playing football with around 20 other kids and after having a bit of a scuffle earlier with someones little brother who thought he'd spit on me from the top of a set of stairs his big bro came along and decided to drop kick me in the back and then kick me in the face repeatdley. An ambulance was called to the field and I was drove out and wore a cast for two weeks.

I really wish I could say being called gay was a problem at school. :lol:rotfl

This type of stuff happens all the time around here to a lot of people. There's used to be a lot of gangs here although I'm not sure that was the problem. There's just a lot of idiots. Your best bet is to just stay away from the people you know are likely to cause trouble and stick with your mates. I've moved now from where I used to live but I still go up there a lot to see friends , there's certain areas you just can't go without living in them.

Now that I'm older going out to clubs trouble still starts as if it's school. I saw a guy a few weeks ago get hit with a bottle and then dragged outside by about 6 or 7 guys whilst the bouncers watched. Apparently they attacked him for looking at one of them. :cuckoo:
Most of this seems to be dying down which is a good thing but there is obviously idiots everywhere.

Personally I think this all stems from most parents not giving a %^$£ about their kids and then they grow up to be idiots, the police not really caring about most criminals and letting them get on with it , and prison time being ridiculous.

Alot of these guys appeared when the riots started in London and then they all thought they'd have a go here.

I feel sorry for this kid but I find it hard to understand what the problem is. Just ignore them and get on with it. Sticks and stones.
Idiots and bullies will most likely always be that , I can imagine this kid growing up , having a good job and loving life. Whilst one of those guys picking on him will probably be angry at the world for ever.

Bullies usually are only angry at themselves or so self conscious they feel like they have to have a problem with everyone to gain respect.

I would've carried a cricket bat with me wherever I went!

Ummmmmm......Hicksie, call me on the phone and read this posting to me, or you can just read a book to me or something. I would appreciate it.

:D

Back