You Tube Vid...What Do You Think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
Someone shared this with me and I'm just not sure what to think of it. It's the only video uploaded on his YouTube page and he has over 16,000 subscribers.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg[/ame]

Can't see it, bummer, was it something worth watching while I spent some alone time with myself....? Edit you said him, nevermind

This video has more impact if you listen to Yakety Sax while watching it. Try it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg[/ame]

interesting.
I had a friend commit suicide just Thursday.
He drove to a friend's lake house, took a beach chair out to the end of one of the docks and shot himself in the head while staring across the lake ....

People these days seem so ____ing weak. I've lost my parents at a young age, ended up in a wheelchair and am chronically sick. But does that mean I need to go sit in a corner and cry while cutting myself? ____ no. It made me stronger. I've had a lot of bad stuff happen in my life but it won't get me down. When ____ hits the fan, I see it as another experience in life. You accept it, you keep on going. My dad wanted me to be a wrestler one day and get a championship title. When he died, I didn't cry. I started working out. I don't care if I'm in a wheelchair or not, I'm gonna make him, and mostly myself, proud. It's bad ____ like that that gives me the strenght to make something of myself.

And that's all I have to say about that.

I agree that there are far too many whiney little emo _____es these days that tend to make a big deal out of nothing..

People these days seem so ____ing weak. I've lost my parents at a young age, ended up in a wheelchair and am chronically sick. But does that mean I need to go sit in a corner and cry while cutting myself? ____ no. It made me stronger. I've had a lot of bad stuff happen in my life but it won't get me down. When ____ hits the fan, I see it as another experience in life. You accept it, you keep on going. My dad wanted me to be a wrestler one day and get a championship title. When he died, I didn't cry. I started working out. I don't care if I'm in a wheelchair or not, I'm gonna make him, and mostly myself, proud. It's bad ____ like that that gives me the strenght to make something of myself.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Ugh.. seriously.. Harden the ____ up. Crybaby.
Pretty much what I got from it. I think kids today are coddled to much. Then when things go wrong or not the way they want them to, it's like the worst thing that ever happened. I guess the kid is gay? Homosexuality is much more accepted now than it once was. If he does get teased about it he needs to be tough about it. Life is not always easy, deal with it. For those who think I'm harsh? To bad. I grew up around alcoholism, abuse, suicide. You can feel sorry for yourself or stay strong. It's your choice.

Great for you :clap. I always tell my kids this saying. " The man with no shoes felt sorry for himself till he met a man with no feet"

I agree that there are far too many whiney little emo _____es these days that tend to make a big deal out of nothing..

Well, i don't know..if the kid gets verbally abused and the ____ kicked out of him every day at school and he has no friends to turn to or a good home to return to, how the ____ can the kid cope with that after awhile?..big deal out of nothing..uh huh.

I am not defending this kid or anything because i think posting stuff like this on Youtube is lame, he really should talk to a councilor at school about absolutely everything that needs to be set straight in his life.

Back