You could win a new Harry Potter 1:6 figure from Star Ace!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1:6 Harry Potter would you like to see?

• Chamber of Secrets (Quidditch)

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Prisoner of Azkaban

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Goblet of Fire

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Order of the Phoenix

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Half-Blood Prince (Quidditch)

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Half-Blood Prince (Casual)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Deathly Hallows

Votes: 40 40.8%

• Total voters
While I voted for the Goblet version, because it is the film that can be regarded as the center of the Potter saga, what this poll really shows is that there's a demand - and good reason - for a Harry of each and every of the films (DH being one). There, I said it.

I voted for Goblet of Fire version because the Tri-Wizard tournament outfit is very unique. Plus you can have the golden egg, the firebolt broom, the Goblet of Fire, and the Tri-Wizard cup as accesories.

While I voted for the Goblet version, because it is the film that can be regarded as the center of the Potter saga, what this poll really shows is that there's a demand - and good reason - for a Harry of each and every of the films (DH being one). There, I said it.

Hey, if it works for Iron Man...

Prisoner of Azkaban. It's a nice balance between super young Harry and older, darker Harry.

I voted Deathly Hallows because it had the most impact to me emotionally which I like to remember in 1:6 scale. Star Ace should make a DH version as their next Harry because of the upcoming Voldemoort.

Deathly Hallows is not the most interesting of looks... but I still went with that one as it's his "Jedi" moment. And I think he'd work best with Voldemort which is definitely on my to-buy list :lecture

DEFINITELY the Goblet Of Fire. I think the movie was action packed and the most special out of the franchise. Plus, Harry's look was really really cool. His outfits were in a league of their own. And I would love to see a 1/6th scale Triwizard Cup and an openable Golden Egg ! <3

I voted Goblet of Fire. He had various outfits for the competition and coulf have some uniques extras (like the egg).

I vote Deathly Hallows. It is the first Harry Potter where he is an adult, and It would be great to see the difference between a Harry figure from the first movie to the last. Also would look great on my Harry Potter display :p

I want to see one for each year - BUT - Deathly Hallows, battle damaged would be freaking awesome.

I voted Prisoner of Azkaban because, to me, it's the more iconic look of the schoolboy who is also a Sorcerer's apprentice.

I voted chamber of secrets because of the iconic look during the Quidditch Match and that is the movie that sucked me in and made me start reading the books

I really like them making where they began and where they ended.

I would pick Prisoner of Azkaban Harry because this book is when **** started to get real. Plus, the robes and Gryffindor tie look so awesome!

/battle damaged HP in Deathly Hallows will be awesome. the reason is simple i ordered voldermort and i can pose them like in DH fighting scene.

Back