You could win a new Harry Potter 1:6 figure from Star Ace!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1:6 Harry Potter would you like to see?

• Chamber of Secrets (Quidditch)

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Prisoner of Azkaban

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Goblet of Fire

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Order of the Phoenix

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Half-Blood Prince (Quidditch)

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Half-Blood Prince (Casual)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Deathly Hallows

Votes: 40 40.8%

• Total voters
While I love the PoA and Dragon Task costumes, I can see great potential in a Deathly Hallows Harry with an alternate BD head sculpt...

Though the Quidditch variants are guaranteed...

I picked the Deathly Hallows Harry. When I picture Harry Potter in my head, that's what I see first. To me, it's the essential Harry and would be a great figure to remember growing up with the awesome movies as a kid.

Voted for "The Order of the Phoenix" look, I just think that look exemplifies the iconic Harry Potter, plus he will look great displayed fighting next to Sirius Black (In Production) against the Death Eaters right before you know what happened haha.

I voted for the older version, there's already a younger one and honestly the series got better the darker it got as far as the magic went. But I would really like to see more of the villains from the series after this.

Ideally I would say do 3 versions - Chamber of Secrets (done), Prisoner or Goblet and Deathly Hollows. Since the main three characters basically grew-up throughout the series their looks changed throughout and while I wouldn't suggest doing one from every movie I would try to get out more than one version. With that said if they only do one more I would go with the Deathly Hollows/ Not only does that give a more grown up Harry it will also allow for "accurate" displays with Death Eaters and Order of the Phoenix members if Star Ace goes deep into the line.

Voted prisoner, it is just the most iconic look for me personally. Withe the slightly messed up hair and still a young potter, just screams the period.

I went with Deathly hallows because I would prefer a final battle display than one of the earlier movies.

Goblet of Fire - I like the longer haired Potter and the outfit itself is cool. Very similar to what I would imagine a modern wizard would wear. Don't really care for many of the older Potters...he seems to look similar to someone I would see at work (in normal clothes).

I'm actually a fan of saving the best for last ... let Star Ace cut their teeth a couple of times. Voting Goblet of Fire to push it along a bit, but really looking forward to the Deathly Hallows look.

Deathly Hallows simply because I would love to see dioramas from the last battle with the greatest dark wizard of all time.

Order of the phoenix, honestly because it doesn't seem lime many other people are and I really like that film..

Back