You could win a new Harry Potter 1:6 figure from Star Ace!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1:6 Harry Potter would you like to see?

• Chamber of Secrets (Quidditch)

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Prisoner of Azkaban

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Goblet of Fire

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Order of the Phoenix

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Half-Blood Prince (Quidditch)

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Half-Blood Prince (Casual)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Deathly Hallows

Votes: 40 40.8%

• Total voters
I'd prefer the Deathly Hallows look for the next Harry figure because I think it would be nice to see him as a kid, and then "grown up." Perhaps there could be an exclusive version with battle-worn clothes/portrait?

I'd choose Half-Blood Prince (Quidditch). Posing it would be fun and the accessories too!

Deathly Hallows, especially battle damaged like in the photo.
Would be a good contrast to the young Harry figure already made by Star Ace.

I voted Deathly Hallows. He just looks the best in it... More mysterious and full of secrets. :p My second choice goes to the 'Half-Blood Prince (Quidditch)' one. He looks pretty awesome in that one too :p

The first release was a school uniform Harry, so for the next one I voted for the CoS Quidditch uniform.

The GoF Quidditch uniform looked just like a regular training suit and a rain coat :lol

Prisoners of Azkaban, Because in my mind is when he looks most like a wizard.

I definitely want Deathly Hallows Harry simply so I can recreate the final duel with Voldemort!

Re: Which 1:6 Harry Potter would you like to see next?

So you'd prefer the robes and sweater uniform from Half-Blood Prince, over the Quidditch uniform from Half-Blood? He was only in street clothes for Deathly Hallows.

Yes easily. Quiddich robes are cool and all and would make a nice variant if this line ever goes far enough, but at the end of the day his school robes really were his iconic uniform from the film series. It would be nice to have a figure of Harry in those robes from when he was older and came into his own. And one that has a lot less of a happy/kiddish vibe like the Sorcerer's Stone figure we have now.

I voted for the Half-Blood Prince (Quidditch). I just think it would be cool to set him up flying and I like the look from that movie better for some reason.

I really like the chamber of secrets costum because its the classic colours that stand out more and was the main film to really show the devide from harry and malfoy and if both are relised will be able to set up in cool poses and could have great accessories.

I really like the chamber of secrets costum because its the classic colours that stand out more and was the main film to really show the devide from harry and malfoy and if both are relised will be able to set up in cool poses and could have great accessories.

I would prefer the Goblet of Fire outfit the most. The casual clothes on the later versions don't really interest me.

Harry Potter in Quidditch. I voted one this cause I prefer an older more wiser Harry over the Chamber of Secrets Quidditch, who is more naive. Plus a new broom! :D

I went for the Half Blood Price Quidditch outfit. I like his Quidditch gear as it adds a bit of colour and if I were looking to have only one Harry in the collection I'd rather have an older representation. They've done a young Harry from the Philosopher's Stone, so next up for Harry I'd like to see an older version of the character.

I'm not the biggest HP fan, but I voted for Prisoner of Azkaban. Having said that, which version is considered the most "iconic" / trademark look of the character? It seems to me like the current figure that's available might be the most famous version, but he's very little, so I don't know.

Back