Yoda VCD 5 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had passed on this thinking the scale might be a little off to pose with SS figures but it looks great. I'm definately picking up one now.

Customikey said:
The review convinced me to lay down my cash. Can;t wait to get him! He'll go great with my OT Anakin!

I couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously I was blown away, also AH! is the man! Justice League covers anyone?

Darklord Dave said:
Nice review by Adam Hughes (yes, THE Adam Hughes) over at Crawford's site.
Great review. The pics are awesome!

Now where's our Bespin Luke?

review_vcdyoda_9.jpg

And Padme?

review_vcdyoda_23.jpg

Seth Gecko said:
he's 50$ at alterego

Gone! At that price, I was really thinking about it after reading that review last night. I waited until today and POOF, gone! Should've known and jumped on it last night. Oh well. Maybe I'll get it somewhere else. If not, it wasn't meant to be.

snakebeater said:
strange how everyone jumps on this figure AFTER a review.. you guys have no faith!! :lol
What's even worse, is that most will start a war to defend the colors of Sideshow verbally, but when it comes to supporting their favorite company financially (as in BUYING things from them), they buy elsewhere to save a buck! :confused:

Had this been in stock at Sideshow, I would have bought it from them directly. But it was sold out so I picked it up at Alter Ego. But don't worry--I do my fair share of supporting them financially!! (I'm looking at over 3600 reward points in my account.)

The initial pictures of this made him look a little funky and I wasn't interested. Reading the review and seeing pictures of him along with the 12" figures made me change my mind. I had imagined him as a companion to the VCD deformed guys and didn't think he would belong, but he fits right in with the 12" line.

snakebeater said:
strange how everyone jumps on this figure AFTER a review.. you guys have no faith!! :lol

Not I! I had this thing ordered from the time it went up.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
What's even worse, is that most will start a war to defend the colors of Sideshow verbally, but when it comes to supporting their favorite company financially (as in BUYING things from them), they buy elsewhere to save a buck! :confused:

Not buying direct doesn't mean you don't support them. Collecting ain't cheap and if you buy from The Godfather then SS is still getting theirs through him. It's all good.

I knew it would ages ago when it was first announced and that it was 5inches.I wonder if it's limited have to check it out.

Back