Yoda VCD 5 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's late so not the best lighting but the photo still turned out anything better than most of my others shots in the past. Man, I love having a nice camera.:chew

PosterBoyKelly said:
Damn!!! Mine is coming this week I think. Way to go for the doily!:chew

It's really neat! Get it if you can to those who have passed.

Yoda is very worthy of the doily. :chew

snakebeater said:
Production pics...
yuda-01.jpg

yuda-02.jpg

looks pretty amazing to me....

you guys should check out this custom though... he added a ton more articulation..
https://pantoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2989

:eek: Naked Yoda Alert!!!
Ha ha ha that's great I was just wondering what his body looked like! I didn't feel like dis-robing him. Yeah I just got him last week. Took a quick peek and haven't had a chance to really check it out. Nice box btw. Price was a bit high, but it is a very nice sculpt.

He is well worth the wait. I'm really surprised at how many SW fans are sleeping on this figure (at least the people I know). I've been hoping for this ever since I got the old Yoda hand puppet when I was a kid. A lot of people my be turned off by the VCD label, but this is honestly the best 1/6 Yoda you could imagine.

YoNoSe said:
He is well worth the wait. I'm really surprised at how many SW fans are sleeping on this figure (at least the people I know). I've been hoping for this ever since I got the old Yoda hand puppet when I was a kid. A lot of people my be turned off by the VCD label, but this is honestly the best 1/6 Yoda you could imagine.

I agree. Yoda is much more of a hero for me than Luke or Han. And I'm glad there's a descent Yoda out now. More realistic that the old Yoda I have. Does anybody have the cane that goes with it by any chance? Mine is gone...

https://hjem.get2net.dk/star-wars/variationpic/Yodalfl.jpg

Back