Yoda VCD 5 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bcm77 said:
Here's a pic of Yoda with a promising new student,

bruceyoda.jpg

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!! man that was awesome.. good laughs... very nice bcm77

I updated my Custom thread in the galleries with pics of my re-painted Medi-Yoda.

He was such an amazing looking figure right out of his tiny box. I just had to paint him!!

Here's one of the pics.

P4160027.jpg

snakebeater said:
I didn't know I was on it yet!!!

*drool*
AnakinVader.jpg

Oh wait.....(checks records and orders outstanding). Hmm. You're not, are you... Well those two heads in the pics are both for sale if you want them.

Customikey said:
Oh wait.....(checks records and orders outstanding). Hmm. You're not, are you... Well those two heads in the pics are both for sale if you want them.

but I have the definitive anakin head!!!

That Yoda repaint is great! The Anakin heads are for sale? Hmmmmm......

Well i almost ordered one way back but decided to wait for an ep3 version.I now realize i need both an OT and PT version and after hearing all the great reviews on this guy i finally broke down and ordered one.

pics when it comes.(CAN'T WAIT!!)

SW_Medicom_YodaVCD.jpg

sw025rg1.gif

Last edited:
Well worth getting my only problem was with the stock eyes the skin is almost perfect the soft goods awesome.He just has doll eyes that need repainted.Here was my go around with them.I'm very glad I picked one up before everybody and their mothers found out how cool he really is.Sideshow doesn't even need to bother with OT Yoda.

Stock eyes :

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00394_1.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

And I think this pic just shows how accurate the sculpt is :

DSC00378.jpg

I'm defintely picking this figure up, and another R2 to make muddy. Gonna have some dio shots in the backyard when I get the lot together!:chew

I just haven't been able to jump on the Medicom Yoda bandwagon. I think the main issue is the skinny neck. ESB Yoda had a pretty thick neck (to accomodate Frank Oz' hand) and the VCD just looks a little too "off" because of the difference IMO.

Yoda.JPG
yoda.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

The eyes on Medi Yoda are also much too big for his face. SS's aliens are all awesome, I'm holding out for their Yoda because I imagine it will be much more accurate.

Back