Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren’t most things hollow? Sadly, I had to destroy a Prime 1 Dark Knight Returns 1/3 Bust and it wasn’t solid all the way through and I believe Prime 1 is known for quality. It did feel very solid but it wasn’t at all. Someone who knows about casting can probably elaborate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my understanding, yes. At least parts of a statue. Being hollow allows the pieces to flex some to keep breakages down. Solid pieces are much more fragile.

From my understanding, yes. At least parts of a statue. Being hollow allows the pieces to flex some to keep breakages down. Solid pieces are much more fragile.

My wallet is pretty hollow! Especially with all the amazing stuff that has been coming out lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see how Yoda being Hollow is a bad thing? As long as the sculpt is stellar (it is) and paint applications are good I'll be more than happy to fork over the cash!

I don't see how Yoda being Hollow is a bad thing? As long as the sculpt is stellar (it is) and paint applications are good I'll be more than happy to fork over the cash!

Time will tell, but I don't trust any pf side show puts out any more being well done or good! I have to see in hand pics!

Even the bases are hollow, and come with various surprises: :lecture

statues Sideshow with debris in bases.jpg

I have the sideshow yoda life size and I'm quite liking this legendary yoda so might use some reward points and purchase.

Personally, I think this would be a knockout if they got rid of the dopey eyes.

Really quick/rough photoshop:

Back