Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't like the green color they picked. ESB yoda was a little less saturated. Needs to look more pale and less limey.

Well this is finally available for preorder on Popcultcha's (Australia) website, and the price isn't too bad. It's $899.99 AUD 3 week preorder price before it reverts to $999.99 AUD. With the usual 10% discount it'll be $810 AUD free delivery.

I'll probably preorder over the weekend.

I have to say, far too often these LSF's just don't live up to what they potentially could be. Add to that huge price tags and a lack of ES number and they often just fizzle out which is sad because they could be very special. But this one is really nice! I think it might be the only LSF I've actually been tempted by since the Wolf Predator.....

gSTsebc.jpg

uAywiMp.jpg

4YMuwP4.jpg

Love it! I did notice they are displaying it without the dragonfly. That was the one rough spot on the statue, so I wonder if they are redoing it or have decided to scrap it.

I have to say, far too often these LSF's just don't live up to what they potentially could be. Add to that huge price tags and a lack of ES number and they often just fizzle out which is sad because they could be very special. But this one is really nice! I think it might be the only LSF I've actually been tempted by since the Wolf Predator.....

gSTsebc.jpg

uAywiMp.jpg

4YMuwP4.jpg

I do think it looks nice but first it is going to be hallow second the paint won't be right and the price will be over priced. So, nothing ss puts out any more look good to me unless it lives up to it when it comes out and I would wait till in hand pics from pple come in!

I do think it looks nice but first it is going to be hallow second the paint won't be right and the price will be over priced. So, nothing ss puts out any more look good to me unless it lives up to it when it comes out and I would wait till in hand pics from pple come in!

Most pieces nowadays are hollow to a certain extent. Otherwise shipping would be even more than it already is, and the pieces would suffer even more breakages; but at the same time I hope the figure minus the base has a bit of heft to it in hand.

And I know a few were concerned about the price, but imo it wasn't too bad for a 1/2 scale figure, even taking into account its physical size.

Waiting for in hand images is pretty good advice in general for this hobby these days....

I agree. It's unfortunate, but it's true.

I have preordered this locally and I hope it comes out acceptable.

...I hope the figure minus the base has a bit of heft to it in hand.

I wouldn't expect too much weight for the figure himself. There isn't much substance to Yoda under that robe, and if the head is too solid/heavy, it might cause structural concerns (top-heavy).

That being said, their site lists the overall piece at 15lbs, which is reasonably substantial considering he's basically the size of a PF.

I wouldn't expect too much weight for the figure himself. There isn't much substance to Yoda under that robe, and if the head is too solid/heavy, it might cause structural concerns (top-heavy).

That being said, their site lists the overall piece at 15lbs, which is reasonably substantial considering he's basically the size of a PF.
Are you saying Yoda has a small "snake"?

Are you saying Yoda has a small "snake"?

Probably should ask Luke, since Yoda was riding around on his back so much...

"A lightsaber in my pocket it is not. Happy to see you I am..."

Dang, thanks a lot for taking my mind down a path it never wanted to go down. Now I'll never be able to watch those scenes again without snickering.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Probably should ask Luke, since Yoda was riding around on his back so much...

"A lightsaber in my pocket it is not. Happy to see you I am..."

Dang, thanks a lot for taking my mind down a path it never wanted to go down. Now I'll never be able to watch those scenes again without snickering.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Anytime! :hi5:

Any updated word on this piece? Was thinking about it but hesitant about what the production piece might look like versus prototype.

Given that this is a Star Wars piece, I know there will be a laundry list of critiques by collectors in this forum, but overall I’m happy I preordered this piece.

The only thing I don’t like is the brown piece of clothing. I wish it were darker and more wrinkled....though I guess I can wrinkle it myself...and I’ll try to cover more of it with the white.

Back