Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear that TK.. Yoda/Clone just the same is a fine statue. I don't have any further comments on this compared to the other characters released in this line. Sharing some of my pics:

SideshowPFStarWarsYodaClonetrooper01.jpg
SideshowPFStarWarsYodaClonetrooper05.jpg

SideshowPFStarWarsYodaClonetrooper04.jpg

Man, that Light saber looks awesome :slap

I'm thinking of selling mine but don't want to rip anybody off. It's a great piece but I just haven't gotten into the the PF line. Would $450 be too much?

Man I had the money I'd buy this from you at that price. This and Dooku are my next most wanted already released PFs.

This is one of the most epic piece from the star war universe, and only one(i am aware of) that has yoda in 1/4 in all his glory. Everytime i walk by it brings a smile to my face.

I had some issue with yoda's cloth being all wrinkled while in the box, but over time it straightened itself out while on display and now looks perfect.

I thought about selling mine too for a second but only for a second. :slap I love this piece.

Got my Yoda Vs Clone Trooper PF earlier today, no 52 of 1500 so nice low number. I have to say its one of the most impressive and underrated pieces I've seen/owned, the detail is amazing! Enjoy the pics!

dsc00615hm.jpg

dsc00614jp.jpg

dsc00616qd.jpg

dsc00617zp.jpg

Needed to sell mine and was wondering what these are worth these days. Could only find 1 on eBay Australia and they had over $1100 on it. There’s not too many around for sale so might be getting rare. Anyone have any ideas.

Needed to sell mine and was wondering what these are worth these days. Could only find 1 on eBay Australia and they had over $1100 on it. There’s not too many around for sale so might be getting rare. Anyone have any ideas.

I dropped $530 on one of these last week because I rarely see them for sale and have wanted one for over a year. What an amazing premium format - one of my favorites for sure even if I did pay a little too much for it!

I've seen them go on average between $400 and $500 recently. The last one I've seen go for less than $400 was back in October and I've seen one sell for just under $600 in November. I hope this helps and good luck with your sale. This will be one of my last ones I sell because it's that good. This one and Talon are my two favorite SW PF's.

one of the greatest statues sideshow ever made for all licenses, and considering how rare yoda 1/4 is, makes this even more special.

rarely say this, but it's perfect in every way.

Back