Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received this piece some days ago and am very happy with it - one of the greatest PF in my collection! Yoda is amazing! And the Clonetrooper is well done as well, no need for me for the Clonetrooper PF anymore.

yneenrkb.jpg

6du88xag.jpg

zijgjfbf.jpg

2i8995qc.jpg

wcdjir5k.jpg

tiz2o4pk.jpg

wr99q9lj.jpg

ewrf5s7a.jpg

Just scored one on the bay for $242 Shipped :yess: is that a good deal ?

Yes you did. If the seller was smart enough to put Sideshow in the heading it would have gone for 350 ish..... Lets just hope you get it with that 1 feedback he has.

Yes you did. If the seller was smart enough to put Sideshow in the heading it would have gone for 350 ish..... Lets just hope you get it with that 1 feedback he has.

Oh well let's hope for the better, I let you guys know how this turn out

Got my Yoda and Clone Trooper today, this PF is Amazing!, just one thing the light saber doesn't light up, I already removed the plastic tap from the batteries but nothing, can I please get some help!

Got my Yoda and Clone Trooper today, this PF is Amazing!, just one thing the light saber doesn't light up, I already removed the plastic tap from the batteries but nothing, can I please get some help!

Try different batteries. If they are the original batteries they may be bad.

Try different batteries. If they are the original batteries they may be bad.

I though about that, but the figure was never display, hopefully a set of bran new batteries would do it, if not, you guys have any idea how to fix this?

Went to Walgreens got a brand new set of batteries and still not working, Please can any body help me? is there any way to fix this problem?

172e3da6.jpg

f7e18989.jpg

2c206d31.jpg

3a44e67f.jpg

^ just checking, what you got were the GPA76 alkaline batts right? have you tried cleaning the battery probes, there might be corrosion and this needs to be removed. either that or might be a case of some wiring probs / LED needs to be replaced

Ohh I want this sooo much. 501st is my favourite clone but I havn't been able to find a good price yet.

^ just checking, what you got were the GPA76 alkaline batts right? have you tried cleaning the battery probes, there might be corrosion and this needs to be removed. either that or might be a case of some wiring probs / LED needs to be replaced

I did get the 357 which are equal to the gpa76, I checked inside for corrosion, and looks pretty clean to me, contacted SSC and was told there is no way to replace the LED without breaking Yoda apart, oh well I guess no light saber for me, any way it's a great looking piece, thanks a buch for your kindly advice

^^man sorry to hear about the light saber. At least you didn’t pay an outrageous price for it. You pretty much stole that one.

I love finding those where they omit "Sideshow" at all. That's how I got my SDCC Blue Lieutenant for $40.

sorry to hear that TK.. Yoda/Clone just the same is a fine statue. I don't have any further comments on this compared to the other characters released in this line. Sharing some of my pics:

SideshowPFStarWarsYodaClonetrooper01.jpg
SideshowPFStarWarsYodaClonetrooper05.jpg

SideshowPFStarWarsYodaClonetrooper04.jpg

Back