Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure

Oh man, I hope they do the PF and dio tomorrow because I have to work Sunday. I suppose neither is likely to sell out, but its always nice to be at the front of the line.

This PF wont sell out fast no Ex and its a SW Yoda....the edition size will be big.

This PF wont sell out fast no Ex and its a SW Yoda....the edition size will be big.

while I do understand your logic, Dooku is quite popular and that had no exclusive and is just 750 (lets keep the sculpt topic in the other thread), this PF might be lower than we think.

SS has kept their ES lowers w/ the PF in the past several months.

while I do understand your logic, Dooku is quite popular and that had no exclusive and is just 750 (lets keep the sculpt topic in the other thread), this PF might be lower than we think.

SS has kept their ES lowers w/ the PF in the past several months.

Dooku was still up a few days. All i'm saying is if someone misses it when it goes up the it should still be there later.

Dooku's edition size was also tbd, I think that coupled with the headsculpt was what caused it to have a low edition size. If this one goes up as tbd I'm not concerned. But if they have a set edition size I might be a bit worried. However I agree with Bumblebee that if it has a set es, it'll likely be large.

And if by some dumb chance it does sell out just get on the wait list fast... you will for sure end up with one.

AD's are going to be selling this since its not a Ex so getting one wont be hard.

2n9c3o2.gif

And if by some dumb chance it does sell out just get on the wait list fast... you will for sure end up with one.

Yeah I'm not concerned, I got on the Dooku waitlist as soon as it was listed and it converted earlier this week.

I'm not sure if I want this or the Obi vs. Vader dio to go up more.

Back