Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure

I just don't understand why this pose was chosen. This is not representative of who and what the character is at all.

Damn PT.

Hope this goes up for PO today.

If this lights up it'll be the best SW PF offered yet.

YodaPF.jpg

Looks good but I'm gonna guess the saber won't light up. I still may have to shell it out to get this though.

HA !

Glad to hear it does !

But I will say, I think the base needs some work. Just needs more substance.

This is really just an amazing piece... kind of wish I collected PFs more as I just love how cool it looks.

As long as you check sometime this weekend you won't miss it.. nothing sells out right away during comic con.

As long as you check sometime this weekend you won't miss it.. nothing sells out right away during comic con.

Ok cool man it's the one thing i want most out of anything i've seen that's all.

i like the PF and it comes definitely to my house... the Sculpt looks fine of Yoda from this Angle, much better then the Luke version...

the idea is nice of Sideshow to make this Scene, but they could make it better... example with a other Pose, the rest is great

Pose 1.

unbenannt2byn.jpg

Pose 2.

unbenannt3q.jpg

Pose 3.

or so... and the Clonetropper is lying on the ground

unbenannt5x.jpg

:rolleyes:
\

I'm floored. Really, only Star Wars collectors can look at a statue this perfect and complain that it "could have been better by..."

The pose selected works well enough. Those iher ideas above take the concept to the extreme. The piece should remain somewhat vertical and not just be a Trooper on his knees getting punked.

Thanks for the pics. This is an awesome piece, I just can't get over it. I think this is the second coolest thing that's ever come out of Comic-Con, the first being the 1:1 Yoda bust. Well those may not be the two coolest, but the two collest things I wanted.

Looks like it's up now.

That's what she said.

I sure hope so - although, other than the ANH Diorama and this PF, what other SW products can go up for PO. SS shows Pre-Orders for sat and sun - what am I missing?

Medicom R2 and C3PO.

Back