YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely an impressive collection. The life-sized Justice League is definitely a cornerstone.

one question, if this collection is truly the best ever, why is the thread only rated 3 stars? i have to agree with others though, if i had millions i would have a great collection, but only the things i am passionate about collecting. good stuff nonetheless

Maybe people don't like the apparent gluttony?

Among all the Disney stuff is a photo that has Sulley from Monsters Inc next to what looks like a Syndrome figure .. where did that come from (the Syndrome figure)?

good luck on your 1:1 search bro!

I dont think the people in these photos ever age???? :confused:

one would think with that kind of money he would have the garage full of lambos and ferraris....got any of those?? and where are the hot chicks? we know you got the poly!

Bad-Ass Collectibles > Hot Chicks...

Let's face it, with that cash,you can get hot chicks all the time. But you don't come across life-sized Justice League everyday

Bad-Ass Collectibles > Hot Chicks...

Let's face it, with that cash,you can get hot chicks all the time. But you don't come across life-sized Justice League everyday

sorry dude....but Bad-Ass Collectibles > Hot Chicks...LOL :rotfl
are you serious?:confused: :duh
Notice there are no chicks in any of the pics...Those life size justice League must be just like Spanish Fly! :rotfl:rotfl

122020071145.jpg

122020071144.jpg

122020071143.jpg

122020071148.jpg

out of everything you have this is my favorite. I have been wanting one of these for a couple of years.

very impressive :monkey5

where did you get that lifesize jack skellington ?

sorry dude....but Bad-Ass Collectibles > Hot Chicks...LOL :rotfl
are you serious?:confused: :duh
Notice there are no chicks in any of the pics...Those life size justice League must be just like Spanish Fly! :rotfl:rotfl

Dude, the guy was dating Iwa Moto. go google her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back