YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
080320083190.jpg

wall=E and eve

1:1 mr chest burster
080320083177.jpg

080320083180.jpg

together with my 18"" alien
080320083185copy.jpg

080320083188.jpg

Kumusta na pare? Still breaking ? Looking good everytime you add more things.

DAMM thats what i call a collection salamat for sharing im flip too just started collecting

Cool pieces, the statues you have are like ones iv never seen anywhere before.
May I ask though Yexel, what is it that you or your family do for a living that allows such incredible (and undoubtedly expensive pieces) to be bought?

Yeah, where does Yexel get the bankroll for this? He's gotta have just insane amounts of cash and this is just for fun. Although, this collection would require at least a 2000 square foot display area minimum, probably double that size...

Yeah, where does Yexel get the bankroll for this? He's gotta have just insane amounts of cash and this is just for fun. Although, this collection would require at least a 2000 square foot display area minimum, probably double that size...

i dont have good job right now
im just start collect at early age
and just always believing and working hard =)

if you believe it you can achieve it

pray obey believe and you will see =)

every kid loves toy and unfortunately we can not buy every thing what we want
we will just wait 4 our birthdays to come or christmas so we can request to our
relatives what we wanted
theman.jpg

1stcollections.jpg

i remember these are the
four wrestling figures that i bought from my classmate

then after saving all my allowance it happen like this
my allowance when i was a kid is only 15 pesos a day
like 30 cents (usd)
firstcollection.jpg

luckily again by faith and believe here it goes

my room before around year 2000
DSC00171.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

then

mlllll.jpg

pic4.jpg

that is my simple toy story hehe

july 2008

toyyexelpinoytoykol.jpg

im Yexel sebastian a truly pinoytoykolektor hehe
070620082904-smallcopy.jpg

im a member of born again F.I.J (faith in jesus) right now and that is my job =) :wacky

I just don't understand why you want everything... :monkey1

Man, what do you do for a living??? YOu must be loaded to be able to afford all that stuff. Great displays and great pieces you have in your collection. I would be jealous but.....what's the point......:duh

This guy is crazy!!!!!!
I don't even know where to start looking.
I want one of those M.R chestbursters.
Larry

Why the hate, guys? Yexel is a celebrity in the Philipines and he enjoys collecting which is obviously his passion. He also mentioned several times that his English isn't very good hence his lack of communication with other board members. Cut him some slack and just enjoy his pictures.:lecture

It was a joke.. relax. Also FYI Yexel: I've seen people posting your pics (minus you or your family) on the internet before claiming it was theirs. A lot of i-net theives. smh. Not my taste, but your collection is impressive. But seriously.. you sleep in that car bed, right? lol..

What a big collection you have :)
(it gives a Willy Wonka feeling to me)

And there seems to be a lot of fun at your house, and isn't that the most important :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back